UFC 272 looks bad... like really, REALLY bad

Aside from the main event, there is not a single male on the entire card ranked in the top 5 (or top 9.) Bryce Mitchell at #10 is the highest ranked male fighter on the card aside from Colby and Masvidal. That's embarrassing.

And him choosing Elliot. Guy is a poor mans cruz decision maker

Bryce vs Barbosa is a great fight. Bryce has a ton of potential.

Dana used to shit on the Boxing way of doing business, and yet now he's just copying their playbook: PPV's with only one big fight on them to carry the card, and building up prospects on tomato cans (O'malley, Paddy, etc). Quite shameful.

Barbosa vs Brice will be interesting, fan of both but it's a decent step up for Brice.

If you removed the main event, this wouldn’t even be a great FN card. That doesn’t mean the fights won’t be amazing. But as far as name recognition goes, this is very weak.

Card needs 2 more big fights for the PPV since there's no title fight. Mas/Colby should be Co-main.

Would be a stacked fight night but as a ppv for $75? Yikes. Several interesting fights and I’ll definitely watch but that’s outrageous for no title fights and what is essentially just a grudge match between two guys that lost to the champ twice. Doesn’t even have a solid Ppv co main event between top tier contenders.

Light on the top end for sure, but should be a fun night of fights regardless. I watch them all anyways. Not like it actually matters to me.

Looks average to me, in a PPV they are charging for the main event, co-main at best.

Aside from the main event, there is not a single male on the entire card ranked in the top 5 (or top 9.) Bryce Mitchell at #10 is the highest ranked male fighter on the card aside from Colby and Masvidal. That's embarrassing.

So high ranking female fighters don't count?

Its getting to the point where UFC is gonna have to start paying me to watch some of these cards

And they just raised the price
<JagsKiddingMe>

Looks like a fight night rather than a PPV, but we don't pay for them in the UK and I'll be watching either way so whatever.

Great for a fight night card, lackluster for a PPV. Not a great way to sell people on that newly raised price, either.

Back