UFC 272 PBP/Discussion

Scores are wrong, should've been a 28-28 draw. But, I"m glad Nzchekwe lost. He needs a different team that can actually get him to listen.

marina in a parlay she butchers yan in the clinch, and her ground game is better than yan if it ever went there. Also has much more power on the feet for possible ko or the more significant shots for scoring.

Scores are wrong, should've been a 28-28 draw. But, I"m glad Nzchekwe lost. He needs a different team that can actually get him to listen.
Nzechukwu seems to be incredibly low-IQ. I don’t think coaches are the problem.

i guess 1 and 2 in some crazy way? They should really do some moneyflow checks on these judges. This is just bullshit.
You could argue 1, nobody really did anything significant, but I thought 2 and 3 were kennedys. Nic came on late in the 3rd but Kennedy landed much cleaner and more frequently

I think these judges are livebetting like crazy. How else do you get Ngemareanu being -1800 after the point deduction. JUst total bullshit, I should have known.....

i guess 1 and 2 in some crazy way? They should really do some moneyflow checks on these judges. This is just bullshit.
At this point its almost like you cant bet on any fight that has potential to go the distance, you need only finishes. imagine relying your lively hood on some dork behind a desk.

So...here's some tinfoil hat shit for everyone. DK is the big sponsor of the UFC. They showed live DK lines in rd 3 after the eye poke of Nico -1800, Kennedy +1000 (not positive on Kennedy, but I know I saw Nico -1800 so Kennedy was juicy). The judges take FOREVER to tabulate the scores, longest I've ever seen. And the monstrous favorite on the live line ends up with a questionable decision. So if someone got in a massive bet live on Kennedy there...or a bunch of people did more accurately...and DK had big exposure....

I mean, I can't imagine they could figure it out that fast even if they wanted to pull shady shit. And I don't believe they did. BUUUUUT...?

FNIb8hpVcAMIbZ7

So...here's some tinfoil hat shit for everyone. DK is the big sponsor of the UFC. They showed live DK lines in rd 3 after the eye poke of Nico -1800, Kennedy +1000 (not positive on Kennedy, but I know I saw Nico -1800 so Kennedy was juicy). The judges take FOREVER to tabulate the scores, longest I've ever seen. And the monstrous favorite on the live line ends up with a questionable decision. So if someone got in a massive bet live on Kennedy there...or a bunch of people did more accurately...and DK had big exposure....

I mean, I can't imagine they could figure it out that fast even if they wanted to pull shady shit. And I don't believe they did. BUUUUUT...?
yes its really weird. -1800 how?

after tonight im considering betting low tier mma only, just find mismatches, the whole premier leagues are dirty.

Back