UFC 275 PBP/Discussion

emeev +162 is kinda crazy to me, wouldn't be shocked if jack della got wrestle fucked for large portions.

Emeev doesn't mind striking, but yeah likely will try to close distance and wrestle. Will be interesting to see what Jack's TDD/getups look like.

Emeev can’t hold anybody down I doubt it
theoretically jack is the worst wrestler/grappler he face in long time though, it could be a wash maybe. i'm quite intrigued by jack defensive wrestling defense in this matchup hoping he doesn't ice emeev in 30s lol

Jack is from Perth. I've followed his fights for a long time. He's got the determination and grit to win this even if outwrestled....

Also, remember how they're scoring lately, especially on this card.

Jack can get grinded against the cage for 3 minutes like Emeev always does, then Jack can land a 4+ punch combo that actually does damage and win the round back.

Jack is from Perth. I've followed his fights for a long time. He's got the determination and grit to win this even if outwrestled....
Well, that's the risk on betting emeev, he only has one gear. But line is off imo. Hope to hedge live.

Also, remember how they're scoring lately, especially on this card.

Jack can get grinded against the cage for 3 minutes like Emeev always does, then Jack can land a 4+ punch combo that actually does damage and win the round back.
100% true, and a good reminder

wtf is that red mark on emeev lmfao. all emeev backers furiously trying to cashout now <45>

Has Bisping taped Emeev lol. He can wrestle but he's not really a "Dagestani wrestler" type of fighter

Fought out of the choke, folded him with the body shot. Wow.

Back