Media UFC 275 poster

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
FRnmnhGUcAA0b9B

I was training recently at 10th planet jiu jitsu with Eddie bravo when Brendan schaub came in. First he went over to the stereo and put on one of his comedy albums. Everyone was hysterically laughing then he came over my way and asked me if I wanted to roll and even though I was starstruck bring in the the presence of an a list celebrity I said yes. He blitzed me and ragdolled me and broke both my legs. You all need to remember that this man is a high level athlete and is not afraid to inflict bodily harm. He broke my fuckin legs, chief.

Looks like absolute shit at first glance, but the more I look at it , the more I like it.

Why the fuck do I like it so much?

I was training recently at 10th planet jiu jitsu with Eddie bravo when Brendan schaub came in. First he went over to the stereo and put on one of his comedy albums. Everyone was hysterically laughing then he came over my way and asked me if I wanted to roll and even though I was starstruck bring in the the presence of an a list celebrity I said yes. He blitzed me and ragdolled me and broke both my legs. You all need to remember that this man is a high level athlete and is not afraid to inflict bodily harm. He broke my fuckin legs, chief.
Nobody on Sherdog trains bro quit yo lying.

I actually had no idea Teixeira was the LHW Champ. lol

Back