PBP UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold on to ya butts!!1!11

Anyone not wanting this fight is nuts
I just don't want Max to be shut out of feather weight. Losing to Volk again so soon does that. He can't adjust in that quick a turn around, he needed one more win against Emmet or similar.

For folks who have not seen 'Stranger Things' on Netflix,

Kate Bush's song - Running Up that Hill, was featured in the background of one of the best scenes ever on the show, for the character 'Max'.

It's known as "Max's song"

Cool; thanks for the information, man. I thought it sounded good and wanted to know what it was so I could give it a proper listen.

I've been wondering if I should watch that show too; never seen it but I know it's really popular.

I like how Anik swooped in to clean up Joe's terrible amphetamine analogy.

<30>

Man, I hope volk can get a fight in Australia one day and finally be the fan favorite. Gotta make it through Max first, though

Dont know who that is and probably not. Based on the replies I guess it's some trending song from some show.
it’s a classic album that’s been acclaimed for decades but yeah, that song specifically made a recent comeback through a netflix show

just-bleed.gif

Volk been acting like all the fans in Max's corner this whole lead up to the fight.
We love you too bro.
We love Max and you homie.

War Max. War Volk.

Back