UFC 276 PBP/Discussion

Looked like the only prop worth betting for the next fight.

7/2/2022 8:30:01 PM MMA Props Fighting 1907 Eye wins by 3 round decision +325* vs Not Eye by 3 round decision
Risking $30.00 To Win $97.50

7/2/2022 6:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 2007 Eye wins by 3 round decision* +375 vs Not Eye by 3 round decision
Risking $25.00 To Win $93.75

I don't know what it is about Syndicate fighters but they do not seem capable of preparing for the arm-bar. Jojo did it and now Jessy Jess did it twice. When that's literally the only thing you need to worry about you should be able to figure it out.

So since theres only 3 fights on the early prelims, is it gonna be another 20 min til the next fight?

Great hit! Awesome start!
How come you did not bet the sub straight on when you had props for all 3 rounds, would that not have given more profit if she finished in round 1? Or were the props messed up? Sometimes it seems like they are.
props big time messed up odds, b365 does this on occasion. basically if a fight is late to release specific method round props on b365 when other fights already have it, refresh the page ocassionally until it comes out cause they mess up. for example kyung ho kang a few weeks ago b365 released his props late and it was almost +10,000 odds for his sub props whereas everywhere else was normal +2000 or w/e. batgeral ko props were likewise error odds.

I was debating whether to bet Eye decision at +400 but she has let me down so many times I just can't... won't bet her. Barber decision please!

Have my barber ml -200 hedged with eye Dec +400

I don’t like the camp change. Alpha male was a great fit for her. She needs to bully eye

if not for that I wouldn’t have hedged

The waiting is the hardest part

Wow looks like I got bad info

alpha male in her corner. Both sources I had were wrong. Maybe she crossed trained

smh adding barber -3.5 +150

Have my barber ml -200 hedged with eye Dec +400

I don’t like the camp change. Alpha male was a great fit for her. She needs to bully eye

if not for that I wouldn’t have hedged

Nah that's Eye that switched camps, Barber has Urijah Faber in her corner right now.

Back