UFC 278 PBP/Discussion

watching 5k worth of parlays going up in smoke.

tenor.gif

I was about to turn the fight off and call it a night, licking my wounds. Edwards was +1600 going into rd 5

Edwards really needed that. He wasn’t fighting with confidence in his stand up for the vast majority of the fight

he should really improve from this fight. Big mental boost

fk i cant listen to this chit. usman was such a flake. all he needed was to cage stall .

Man I'm only a Bjj blue belt but love to train occasionally.
I used to do mma as an amateur as a teen then I got fat and had kids.
Same boat. But lost weight recently. Feels good not to be bloated anymore. The secret is semaglutide for weight loss. I could claim it on my insurance. Look it up.

Dear Guld, never break your betting rules ever again. If you do that, you'll come out ahead. Stop breaking your rules.
Remember this day forever more haha.

Dear Guld, never break your betting rules ever again. If you do that, you'll come out ahead. Stop breaking your rules.
Remember this day forever more haha.
For real. Also never mix alcohol/ weed with betting unless you think it makes you better.

DC really pushing that "we wrote his obituary" line, i head him try make that the vibe at least 4x

watching 5k worth of parlays going up in smoke.

tenor.gif
lol literally same. Im not sure whats more depressing way of losing. Aldo getting grinded out throwing nothing waiting and waiting for a moment that never came, or Usman getting knocked out at the very last minute when he was -10000 live.

lol literally same. Im not sure whats more depressing way of losing. Aldo getting grinded out throwing nothing waiting and waiting for a moment that never came, or Usman getting knocked out at the very last minute when he was -10000 live.
sucks man. i still made profit, but knowing i was a minute 40 from having a lot of doe is just the nature of the sport. lessons learned. i also broke one of my older rules.
dont end parlays with main event high level mma fights, this is the third time its happened to me.

Back