• Poll closed .

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

YPNN7a8.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT)
170: Tony Ferguson (25-7) vs. Nate Diaz (20-13)
CW 180: Kevin Holland (23-7) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (11-0)
CW 180: Jingliang Li (19-7) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (16-2)
135: Irene Aldana (13-6) vs. Macy Chiasson (8-2)
205: Johnny Walker (18-7) vs. Ion Cutelaba (16-7-1)

Sherdog YouTube

iRCsb4C.gif
fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Honest question: is UFC 279 a better card with the fight changes?

UFC 279 Preview Show UPDATE/REMIX (last three fights)

UFC 279 Preview Show (before things changed)

UFC 279 Preview (prior to the switch)

UFC 279 Prelims Preview

UFC 279 Top Bets Show (three bets good)

UFC 279 Prime Picks (thanks Chimaev for messing things up)

No matter how old or outdated some of the stuff above us, our Sherdog Official UFC 279 Play-by-Play is the latest and greatest as it will be running live during the event. If you can't watch live, or don't feel like throwing $75 at this card (we get it), we have you covered with the most thorough PBP in the business...I guarantee it.

True story:

2,5 years ago I went to Sweden for an internship, training at a boxing gym everyday, mainly with a guy from Chechya, called Mohammed.
He was my main sparring partner and friend over there.
At the time, he told me about a friend of his that was going to make his UFC debut, which I thought was really cool (which was around March 2020).
Unfortunately COVID shortened my internship which, so by april 2020 I returned to the Netherlands.
Around July 2020 a Russian guy debuted in the UFC and he reminded me of the stories Mohammed told me (plus he really impressed me), so I decided to text him about it and that’s when I found out Mohammed and Khamzat were besties and I just missed out on meeting one of the UFC’s hottest prospect’s.
Down below I will post the conversation between me and Mohammed (one of Khamzat’s best friends) at the time.
After all it’s a special story I think…
upload_2022-9-10_20-5-15.jpeg

upload_2022-9-11_0-25-42.png

upload_2022-9-11_0-26-1.png

upload_2022-9-11_0-26-18.png

Last edited by a moderator:
True story:

2,5 years ago I went to Sweden for an internship, training at a boxing gym everyday, mainly with a guy from Chechya, called Mohammed.
He was my main sparring partner and friend over there.
At the time, he told me about a friend of his that was going to make his UFC debut, which I thought was really cool (which was around March 2020).
Unfortunately COVID shortened my internship which, so by april 2020 I returned to the Netherlands.
Around July 2020 a Russian guy debuted in the UFC and he reminded me of the stories Mohammed told me (plus he really impressed me), so I decided to text him about it and that’s when I found out Mohammed and Khamzat were besties and I just missed out on meeting one of the UFC’s hottest prospect’s.
Down below I will post the conversation between me and Mohammed (one of Khamzat’s best friends) at the time.
After all it’s a special story I think…

View attachment 942633

View attachment 942634

View attachment 942632

View attachment 942635
So you know a guy that knows a guy?

So you know a guy that knows a guy?
I trained with one of Khamzat’s best friends on a regular basis :)
Not just a guy I know that knows another guy.
Also not very special or something, but thought it was worth a share since it’s about Khamzat

I am not confident in Walker at all but Ion is a mega douche and won't really be shocked if Khamzat wins either but he's a clown too.

Back