PBP UFC 280 - Oliveira vs. Makhachev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on here just reallly REALLY hate Sean. That's the only reason they scored the fight for Yan. Sean did enough to win that.

I don’t hate Sean. Judging is subjective. I do agree that Sean did enough to win. I thought it could go either way, but I’d be the one judge out of the three tonight that called it for Yan. I think Yan landed enough damage and had enough control time to say he won that fight. But I understand that Sean landed more, so two out of three judges tonight agree with you.

but I’m not crazy for thinking yan won that. It was a close fight.

Dana really needs his return on investment with Sugar Sean. Get the clown to the title shot to attract attention.

Sean would have gained so much traction off the back of this performance, now it's spoiled.

That's the worst robbery in a LONG time.

What's the names of the judges?

Yep.. straight robbery.

Yan fought his heart out, clearly landed the harder shots, dropped O’Malley and clocked 6 minutes of control time. I just can’t believe it. Absolute fucking disgrace.

Whats telling is even sean didnt think he won. Im sure in a couple days he will say he won but that in itself should tell you something.

Reactions: CPH
I feel like people just didn't expect Sean to do so well or manage to hurt Yan, so him doing anything better than bad makes people think he's winning. I thought the only clear round was the second, and it was Yan's. There's an argument for either guy winning the first and third rounds, I gave the third to Yan, first to Sean.
Great point. Judges may have been dazzled by the fact that O’Malley was able to be competitive

I didn’t really like Dillashaw when he was TUF and now I really hate him now that hes a known cheater. Dude will never be considered any thing other than the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Hope he gets KO’d to the shadow realm.

Well one could argue Yan landed the biggest shots of the match, which I believe he did.

biggest shots in the fight were landed by Sean. Sean only got rocked 1 time while Yan got rocked in the 2nd and 3rd. We judge round by round though

So this is how O Malley rises to stardom acc to the Pink goof? What a shitshow

People on here just reallly REALLY hate Sean. That's the only reason they scored the fight for Yan. Sean did enough to win that.
Well the final line was -800 for Yan so all the bookies thought he won, and pretty much every online website that scores fights thought Yan won...hell even O''Malley thought Yan won

Back