PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FjrDwyQWAAEK436

Lol bullshit for sure, and acting like it wasn't close at all. Unlikeable fuck

Yeah this guys stock crashed hard this week. His BS with Ariel, Trying to sell his rolex for "charity" to get redemption and now this robbery that he tried to make people believe it wasn't close.

After the James Krause debacle I would not be surprised if the UFC brass told the judges it was a Pamblett win no matter what

It was a wrong decision, but it really wasn't terrible

Wall and stall should not be rewarded
Wall and stall aside how about the dude knocking him around like a baby hitting him flush every time he threw. Had paddy hurt several times on the feet

No dude. Wall and stall doesnt' score points anymore. The year 2000 called and it wants its scoring criteria back.

Judges are wise to that bullshit now. Holding someone against the cage, lay and pray, those score NOTHING now. If your opponent gets up and lands ONE FUCKING PUNCH, they win the round. That's how it works. Fucking accept this reality or stop watching MMA, you uneducated dope.
Gordon landed 3/6 takedowns vs Paddy's 0/3. Also Gordon landed more significant shots. UD is a joke.

Well. I had it 2-1 Gordon. I think this ends the hype train. He gets hit too much, grappling okay, his straight wrestling looked not so good. He can talk. I guess if he's gifted decisions and acts like it was a fight of the year war and people buy it, well. Good for him? I was hoping for so much more from paddy.

Paddy's activity got him this decision.

Gordon would've probably gotten the nod had he threw in some punches instead of just leg humping in the 3rd.
We have been seeing this more and more. 2000-2010 scored wall and stall and lay and pray wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

If you hold your opponent against the cage, or down on the ground for 4 minutes with ZERO MEANINGFUL OFFENSE in terms of damage, then you aren't scoring points at all. All your opponent has to do is stand up and land 1 or 2 punches and they win the round. That's how it's been going and we will see more of that. And that is how it should be.

Back