PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gaynas homies the Nelk boys prob bet on paddy’s can ass. Even shitdogs judges had it 3-0 lmao.

FjrEb1bUAAE84IC

Fake! They had Sal D'Amato do all 3 scorecards and he had it 30-27 Paddy

I mean, they are both nowhere near the top 15. Gordon decided to do literally nothing for 4 minutes, that's not how you win fights.

wow.. maybe I need to rewatch it but I thought Gordon won that pretty clearly

What if this is all part of Paddy's heel turn?

power slap, yeah right, that is gonna be a huge fuck up on Dana's part. how could he possibly think that will be a successful venture. helwani might be right about dana after all...

Having a decision like that is not going to help after all the recent betting controversy.

LOL fucking highway robbery. It's sad that I'm not even surprised at this point.

Shit like this makes me really annoyed being a fan of MMA.
Yeah it's a pretty depressing referendum on the state of the world in general.
Powerful and evil people catering to the dumbest lamest fucking turds alive with scripted nonsense.

As an aside to this, maybe the UFC will push Paddy to fight even tougher competition and he'll lose brutally. I don't dislike the guy but that post fight interview was rough. He doesn't judge his own fights. Still, that decision was inexcusable, in my opinion. Time to move forward.

Gordon landed 3/6 takedowns vs Paddy's 0/3. Also Gordon landed more significant shots. UD is a joke.
Bruh, are you fucking blind or dumb or something?

If you had been paying attention to MMA for the last couple years, you'd realize that takedowns and control DO NOT SCORE POINTS anymore. Unless you've got mount or have someone's back, holding someone in a position with zero damage doesn't score points.

4 minutes of 'control' without a dominant position and without damage scores nothing. All your opponent needs to do is land 1 or 2 punches and they win the round.

Back