PBP UFC 282 - Blachowicz vs. Ankalaev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The true robbery of the night is we’re not watching rematch of FOTY/Jiri vs Glover next.

<2>

Well, if Ankalaev is Championish Legit... then we just saved time..and we'll have more Championship fights from him to enjoy.

What did Paddy do you retarded clown?
Go watch the fucking fight you blind idiot.

Paddy landed numerous elbows while being held against the wall. He landed some knees while being held. He finished the fight with an actual dominant position (back mount).

You're an uneducated MMA fan. Accept it.

That could have been the first fight of the night and we would be looking at 10 finishes in a row going into the Main. In the running for card of the year depending on this outcome

Him celebrating like there was something to celebrate about was sickening

804-EDED7-DF67-4746-8-E0-E-DF8-BAEE5-B441.jpg

Lol at people accusing the judges of being corrupt/blind - and then scoring that fight 30-27 for Gordon.

UFC is starting to turn into Boxing. I don't watch boxing as much as I used to because of the corruption with judging. First O'Malley now Paddy. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Shit you are right, I forgot about O'Malley as well. There is clearly some corruption going on here.

Bruh, are you fucking blind or dumb or something?

If you had been paying attention to MMA for the last couple years, you'd realize that takedowns and control DO NOT SCORE POINTS anymore. Unless you've got mount or have someone's back, holding someone in a position with zero damage doesn't score points.

4 minutes of 'control' without a dominant position and without damage scores nothing. All your opponent needs to do is land 1 or 2 punches and they win the round.

What is the argument that you're trying to make?

Control counts when your opponent literally does nothing.

Gordon won the third on all the cards.

The debate is how he could have lost the first when he clearly outstruck Paddy.

Ehh. They’ll probably give him a fighter with Darren Till level grappling.
The fight I actually wanted to see was Paddy vs Vinc Pichel, but Pichel is injured. Since Paddy just “won,” I guess he deserves to fight up in the rankings, that’s why I chose Madsen. Nasrat Haqparast maybe?

So HW Couture should have never won a belt?
Well clearly he beat Tim Sylvia. That fight wasn't just won on control. He was also doing damage and landing punches. Same with the fight against Tito Ortiz.

And he finished Gonzaga. So ya, you're a fucking idiot and your argument is dogshit. Delete you forum account please because you're just an embarrassment.

Back