UFC 283 Bets and questions

HuskySamoan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I'm in the US, California at the moment and the last times I've bet I had to go through bitcoin wallets to do it on websites it was just kinda a hassle. Since then the only times I've bet, I've done it through a friend in Vegas but I haven't checked if the laws and process has gotten better, if anyone knows?

Anyways UFC 283, last couple of times I bet I did so conservatively but I only do it when I have a scoop the bookies missed like Saidyokub Kakhramonov vs Ronnie Lawrence, I knew despite Saidyokub patchy UFC short notice debut the guy was the Judo U20 US National Champ and a Sambo world's Bronze Medalist and his fight vs Umar, it was just obvious he shouldn't have been the underdog and Also Mansour being like -130 vs Picolotti was free money.

I'm noticing people think Terrence McKinney is actually elite for some reason and I expect him to be the favorite vs Ismael Bonfim on the betting lines, Bonfim a much better fighter I feel. Besides that I'm wondering if the lines will at all be close for Guram vs Moises. If Guram is -150 or better and Ismael is + odds I'm going to throw 2-5k on that parlay. Was just wondering what you guys thought and if betting online for US bettors has gotten better? Otherwise I'll just go to Vegas for it perhaps.

Back