UFC 285 PBP/Discussion

My name is inigo montoya , you killed my father. Prepare to die
lc7tNl2.gif

Is Gane going to be the only dog to hit tonight? Im up decent, have a horrible feeling of a fix / something suss happening.

There shouldn't round by round scoring with just 3 rounds. A fighter can win like that by winning just 6 minutes out of 15. Judges should ask themselves one question at the end. Who won the fight? Much fairer imo.

There shouldn't round by round scoring with just 3 rounds. A fighter can win like that by winning just 6 minutes out of 15. Judges should ask themselves one question at the end. Who won the fight? Much fairer imo.
Pride scoring has always been better. Ten point must system is for boxing not mma

I can't convince myself that Neal with that weight miss will be able to withstand the Kazakh storm. Shavkat ITD!

After seeing Rakhmonov vs. Neal and Chimaev vs. Burns, who would you favor in a fight between Rakhmonov and Chimaev?

After seeing Rakhmonov vs. Neal and Chimaev vs. Burns, who would you favor in a fight between Rakhmonov and Chimaev?
That would be the ultimate battle of Hot Blooded vs Cold Blooded.
But based on what we've seen of both, I'd say Shavkat by superior chin lol.

That would be the ultimate battle of Hot Blooded vs Cold Blooded.
But based on what we've seen of both, I'd say Shavkat by superior chin lol.
And also better cardio I think. On the other side, Khamzat is probably a better wrestler.

That would be the uncrowned king fight @ 170. Too bad chimaev fat ass can`t make the weight anymore.
I would favor Rakhmonov.

Back