UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya 2 - official bets

Calvillo
Meerschaert
Waterson
Christian Rodriguez

Goodluck - I’ll
Be rooting for you

I’m in the minority that thinks Kelvin should win this fight ….. Curtis is so damn low output and seems to be losing every fight until he lands a knockout …. And I don’t see him knocking out kelvins Mexican chin

I have nothing on that fight though - so I’m rooting for you !!!

Goodluck - I’ll
Be rooting for you

I’m in the minority that thinks Kelvin should win this fight ….. Curtis is so damn low output and seems to be losing every fight until he lands a knockout …. And I don’t see him knocking out kelvins Mexican chin

I have nothing on that fight though - so I’m rooting for you !!!
I appreciate the support. I put in that parlay pretty abruptly a few weeks ago. I had just lost a large parlay because of Chidi. No big deal, I turned my focus on to the boxing card later. Put in a large bet on Jose Valenzuela at underdog odds and got absolutely robbed lol.
I’ve been profiting on fading Kelvin lately. But after some thorough research, this is going to be way to close for comfort. I favor Kelvin 60/40 after a lot of research and fight reviews. I’m hoping that Kelvin is rusty and not what he use to because of the beating and coming off all the injuries. Other wise he probably wins a close decision over Chris who’s not trying to win rounds and boxing is just keeping it close enough.

Last edited:
8BC97BDC-60B3-4DA7-AAC8-CFC422D826AD.jpeg Top left my staple …. Top right my big bet for this card …. Next 3 are parlays I’m playing … bottom right my yolo chase of the card

not going big this card - not greatest card for betting in my opinion

Goodluck all - let’s get it !

$50 on Curtis ml +100
$35 on Curtis ml and Alex ko, tko or dq +600 =210

$25 Curtis + Yanez decision +680 = $170

$25 Curtis + Yanez decision + Jorge / burns under 2.5 + pereira / Izzy under 4.5 = +2082 = $520

Prob more

1. Alex vs Izzy O2,5 / Burns vs Mas O1,5 - 2.1 - 20€
2. Rosas ML / Holland vs Ponzi ITD - 2.41 - 20€
3. Izzy DEC - 2.80 - 5€
4. Font vs Yanez Draw - 81 - 2€

Back