• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 288 PBP/Discussion

WOW the knee created just that small little gap to prevent evolve's arm from being completey extended

Why did Evloev let Lopes get off the hook just when he was about to get some serious gnp out at the end of the round...

Evloev picking up steam as Lopes is fading. Possible stoppage incoming.

Damn. Respect to Lopes for going for it. With a full camp/notice he's gonna make an impact in the division.

Had a unit on Jessica before it started.
Cashed it out and put 2 on Yan at +120 after the first two exchanges.
Bit of an early stoppage, but I'll take it haha.

i think she just totally disrespected her power and fought pretty reckless due to it.

If you combine all of Paraná Vale Tudo into one fighter, he might manage to have double-digit IQ.

Next fight should go under 4.5 right??
I didn't realize it was a 5 rounder.
To answer your question, "maybe"?
Both guys are pretty tough, and if Belal in particular ends up controlling the fight I could see it going to a decision.
With that being said, it is + money for <4.5, so I'd say go for it.

I didn't realize it was a 5 rounder.
To answer your question, "maybe"?
Both guys are pretty tough, and if Belal in particular ends up controlling the fight I could see it going to a decision.
With that being said, it is + money for <4.5, so I'd say go for it.
For sure. I like burns but if Belal survives the early rounds I think he will get a finish. Burns probably starches him round 1.

Back