PBP UFC 288 - Sterling vs. Cejudo: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 5/6 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody picking Sterling. :eek:

97782-3403388.png

I used to have lots of money but remember I spent it all on that signed photograph of Gene Pitney.

I wasn't even sure if it was a genuine autograph from Gene, but @Jackonfire assured me it was signed in person by Gene and I knew he wouldn't lie to me because we're both sherdoggers. Set me back a small fortune at the time but pleased with it.

329710013_550383270419208_8962444144300045281_n (1)bbb (1) (3) (1).jpg

After looking at the card I came to realize that this is indeed a weak card but anyways I will handpick the interesting fights the fans will be keeping an eye on..

- Aljo vs Cejudo

I have Aljo basically stream rolling Cejudo and making it look like another TJ bout where the opponents was not ready for this dance and I have felt this since from the beginning that Cejudo is not ready for this fight infact I have always felt like Cejudo doesn't even belong in their with this version of Aljo and I think he will showchase that tonight..

- Belal Muhammad vs Gilbert Burns

This one is tricky and can go both ways perhaps the most difficult fight to call and honestly I could see this fight going both ways. Hence I wouldn't have bet on this fight at all and just skip it hence I will skip this one because it can go both ways and hard to call

- Movsar Evloev vs Diego Lopez

I got Movsar Evloev running thru Lopez as usual besides he is Volk's only chellenge in the FW division don't know why the UFC is not pushing this guy. Volk will smack the living daylight out of Yair and then again he will be in limp without any relevant opponents hence if I was the UFC i would prepare Movsar Evloev in order to provide Volk with fresh meat? I think Volk will still be favored but still it would be huge win for Volk to feed on someone like Movsar Evloev

- Drew Dober vs Matt Frevola

An interesting fight and this one could be another close one and hard to predict but I have a suspicion that Frevola will get the W either via stoppage or sub but mostly TKO all tho I could see Drew Dober getting his hands raised but I slightly lean on Frevola seems like the more aggressive guy of the two

- Phil Hawes vs Ikram Aliskerov

This fight shouldn't have been on the early prelim cause you have someone like Ikram Aliskerov fighting Phil Hawes who is always dangerous and perhaps the second biggest fight on the card bigger then Belal vs Burns in my opinion as Ikram Aliskerov is a better talent then both combined. In Ikram Aliskerov you probably a potential future MW champion he is a highly skilled individual in MMA. No surprises here Ikram Aliskerov finishes Phil Hawes and makes it look easy

I just put what was left in my betonline account on a 7 fight parlay... now I'm stoned thinking that was a bold move lol

I used to have lots of money but remember I spent it all on that signed photograph of Gene Pitney.

I wasn't even sure if it was a genuine autograph from Gene, but @Jackonfire assured me it was signed in person by Gene and I knew he wouldn't lie to me because we're both sherdoggers. Set me back a small fortune at the time but pleased with it.

View attachment 982016
As a rare music collector and having spent thousands of dollars on memorabilia from @Jackonfire I can assure you that is indeed Gene Pitney's genuine autograph.

As a rare music collector and having spent thousands of dollars on memorabilia from @Jackonfire I can assure you that is indeed Gene Pitney's genuine autograph.
Haha I knew it :D Thanks for the clarification Purple. I was wondering why he signed in green ink, but apparently thats because he was interested in having a plat account which has a green username, so that was the reason. Well worth the $6 million paid :D

Enjoy the card Purple, looking forward to it.. who you got in the main event and co-main event?. I got Burns, and the Cejudo/Sterling match I am not sure on.. its 50//50 for me, I won't be surprised if its a split decision type of fight.

Haha I knew it :D Thanks for the clarification Purple. I was wondering why he signed in green ink, but apparently thats because he was interested in having a plat account which has a green username, so that was the reason. Well worth the $6 million paid :D

Enjoy the card Purple, looking forward to it.. who you got in the main event and co-main event?. I got Burns, and the Cejudo/Sterling match I am not sure on.. its 50//50 for me, I won't be surprised if its a split decision type of fight.
Yes, Jack's a fair and honest dealer. I paid $5K for an authentic Elvis fried egg, banana, honey and cheese sandwich - discounted because it was half eaten. Since we're friends he only charged $7K for an original Parliament-Funkadelic Mothership. It looks like a toy helicopter from the Dollar Store but he assured me that's what the band used on tour. The things you learn!

I've got Aljo and Belal. Enjoy the fights!

Back