UFC 289: Amanda Nunes vs. Irene Aldana - official bets

Went 2-0 In my big bets last event 12-5 overall usually I dont place the bets till like 30 mins before fights are about to start but I alwalys seem to get called into work on any day off so i placed them early

Oliveria-105 for 250
Erceg/Dvorak-OV 2.5-185 for 50
Bilder/Nelson-UN 2.5-145 for 50
Curtis/Imanov-OV 2.5-170 for 50
Anders/Barriault-OV 2.5-170 for 50
Landwher/IGe-OV 2.5-110 for 50
Oliveria+120 for 250
Nunes/Aldana-OV 2.5-125 for 50

If I actucally dont get called in I will be placing a shit ton of no chance parlays

Profit dont wanna do the math I also hit a 5$ no chance parlay lol for 25 and some change it was a 4 teamer but had imanov and the un 2.5 and both those got cancelled. 13-6 in "BIG BETS"

Only straight ML bets for this card

Malott - 400 to win 190 (-210)
Barriault - 350 to win 250 (-140)
Dariush - 200 to win 133 (-150)
Imavov - 150 to win 100 (-150)
Aldana - 50 to win 130 (+260)
Landwehr - 50 to win 100 (+200)

Also got couple bets on Heat winning finals and Inter winning UCL for entertainment purposes

+$40 profit generated. Another winning event for the history books

Planned to do 2u on Jas and 1u on Barriault.

Instead live bet Belbita and Nelson, and only put .5u on Jas for some reason, and nothing on Barriault.

Always happens when I don't place my bets the day before, bet during the card, and get half a unit or so up before the fights I actually planned to be lol.

+$350 though, which is a little over half the units I'm using at the moment.

Only actual bets are:
Dariush ML -120 for $120
Curtis dec +325 for $30
Nunes under 69.5 sig strikes -150 for $150

(That last one is because Prizepicks has it at 47.5 and that delta is insane. I loaded up on the over in that in lineups so good chance to hit in the middle of those numbers and cash both).

Lost the Dariush ML and Nunes prop bets, voided on the Curtis dec bet. Not mad about the Nunes one, made $400 on just the Prizepicks contests with her going over 47.5 sig strikes.

Also had some livebets that cut my losses on BOL. Erceg and Jasmine at nice + odds live to start out. Gave some back after rd 1 of the ME when I bet DNGTD.

Still a good day overall, +$675 on Prizepicks and down $180 on BOL.

Please don’t take this the wrong way as I have done this many times as well, but maybe don’t put one fighter (like Dariush) in every parlay. It get us way too often.

as soon as Imavov got screwed with the no contest I pulled the big bet as I said to myself all the good plus money value was gone

so it wasn’t disasterous

but yes you’re 100% right !
E3404233-BA42-4494-93B5-70D7F16F84A4.jpeg

as soon as Imavov got screwed with the no contest I pulled the big bet as I said to myself all the good plus money value was gone

so it wasn’t disasterous

but yes you’re 100% right !
View attachment 986736

I fully don't agree with not loading up on 1 fighter if it's a big parlay like 5 or more and the fighter u do load up on is the last fight of ur parlay and u believe In hedging. But don't listen to my parlay advice I do random parlays like I'll call my mom and ask mom what name do u like better Marvin or Jerrod bla bla bla and that's what I'll take

LOL you can’t be serious - Imavov was in complete
Control and dominating the fight
Eh, Curtis always starts slow. He was starting to land to the body and pressure more. The fight was always going to play out in the last two rds. Imamov a worst round is the third and coincidentally it’s curtis best round

nice pull on Benny

here’s a few I had on bronx

IMG_2281.jpeg IMG_2280.jpeg

Back