UFC 290 PBP/Discussion

Crazy round. Dan ended strong, but was getting beat hard before that. 2-0 Turner I think, but momentum on Hookers side for sure.

That’s why I very rarely bet on fighters who miss weight.

Lots of damage absorbed here. I think Hooker can get the finish

Gotta be Hooker. He was much closer to finish and almost chocked hoim out even in the second

Great scrap, I'd score it for Turner but it could go either way.

Wow hooker came back Thru pure resilience. But 0 fight IQ. Y

I was super biased. I bet 150 bucks live with 5 and 3.75 odds. Saw even 6 but couldnt hit that one

Vintage Byrd
200px-Adalaide.jpg

Got Hooker +225
Hooker rd3 or dec +420

Kind of worried with dogs Ive hit so far but I like Hooker here still. I felt Mullarkey was starting to turn things around in the 2nd against Jalin. Hes overwhelming size and finisher but Hooker has been finished by Islam topfucking which Jalin cant replicate unless he hurts and drops him bad. He had a deathcut to 145 which is why Arnold looked like Wanderlei against him. Chandler blitzed him and Jalin might do it but Hooker bit on level change hard into eating that. Jalin doesnt have same wrestling threat.

With Jalin missing weight Im more confident in rd 3 or dec prop. Think if Dan doesnt get murked early he has a great shot here. Better technical striker IMO. Good distance control. Bodywork will be big.

Cash both them shits babybois!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.webp

6/7 so far tonight

Robbie knockout or dec +250
Hooker +225
Hooker live +300
Hooker rd3 or dec +420
Bo knockout or dec +200
Taira over 1.5 +115

Taira sub rd 2 or 3 +290

Massive night. Cant lose.

Lol Rey Mysterio. Shit. Anyone remember that Juvento guy from WCW days?

Life goes on. I can't believe I lost on that fight doesn't go the distance.

Back