UFC 291 PBP/Discussion

Ref was quick to stop that. Semelsberger known for his toughness and I think that might have been his first stoppage loss?

Jesus fucking christ the sherdog forum is fucking aids on firefox mobile. Takes 10 minutes to start to be able to type...

Waaaayyy early stoppage, but Selelsberger was well on his way to giving that fight away. He should have put Medic away in the first round, but H O R R I F I C fight iq and cardio problems thwarted that.

Jesus fucking christ the sherdog forum is fucking aids on firefox mobile. Takes 10 minutes to start to be able to type...

Waaaayyy early stoppage, but Selelsberger was well on his way to giving that fight away. He should have put Medic away in the first round, but H O R R I F I C fight iq and cardio problems thwarted that.

I wonder what judges scores were....

I wonder what judges scores were....
Had to be 1-1. First round was clearly semelsberger, but the 2nd ended up being a close round for medic imo. I thought medic looked tired at the end of the first, and semelsberger let him back into the fight in the 2nd by letting medic dictate the pace. The 3rd round looked like semelsberger was in the middle of choking...

All that aside, that speedy stoppage tho........

Medic looked so tired in the first. I butchered that one live betting.

Sh free $250/$836
Maverick round 3 or Dec +140 win
Poirier fight end in tko -124

hedge or double up hmmm

Did he just pretend he got rocked or recover as he was going down? That was really strange looking.

Just got in in time to see the "low blow"
Dumped money on Jake the second the betting opened up. Glad I did.
Riberio sprinkle on the next.

So far hit 0.1u bet on Miranda R3 sub @ 11 and 0.2u.on Matthews R2 sub @ 9.0.

Got a few other method/round props tonight, kept them all 0
0.1/0.2U but mostly just betting for fun on this card.

- Roman KO R2 + same bet R3
- Jan sub R2 + same bet R3
- Dustin sub (same bet for every round, great odds)
- bonfim sub (each round)
- Lewis sub each round (had a bizarre feeling all week that he's coming in grapple heavy).

Back