PBP UFC 291 - Poirier vs. Gaethje 2: Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 7/29 at 10pm ET/7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony had flashes of decent skill, lots of time to improve and work on things before he hits his prime.

AljaGOAT is gonna brutally 5 round boring decision o canley imo

I never root for Sterling but boy do I wish he puts a beating on O Malley

That’s the end , he was obviously never the same after Justin beat him within an inch of his life
His corner should have pulled him out of that bbq 1 or 2 hundred punches sooner
He went out on his shield. I'm sure he's okay with that. It's the mindset that made him what he is.

Well Tony is definitely cut after that, was hoping he would pull it off as Green did not look great at all...but he just doesnt have it anymore, his speed is gone and he just takes too much punishment. Guy has had a great career but its time to call it quits imo.

As unlikeable as Tony is, I feel bad for him. The UFC ought to cut him but he's so popular that he'll end up staying and accumulating more damage.
It is 6 straight losses for Tony. No way UFC should give him another fight. PFL might be a better option for Tony, if he wants to continue fighting.

whatever happened to that guy that took everything sean o'malley gave and never went down??

Bobby green with the triple h.. didn’t know dude started out reppin Jeremy horn ...
triple-h-entrance.gif

I was just about to type out, "Hey, it was nice to see Tony not get finished at least"....

Then he gets choked out with 10 seconds left.

Dude can't even get a moral victory at this point.

Nothing against Green but that was tough to watch.

Next up. HW: Derrick Lewis (26-11) vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima (21-8-1).

Back