PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walker told them he was fighting in the desert and they still stopped it? Fuck that doctor man. I am re rustled now

Murder!
Islam is the p4p #1.
They screwed him out of it last time, this ends any comparison between him and Volk.
Volk classy in defeat and I have huge respect for him, but Islam's a beast!
Better allround than Khabib?
Islam isn't even #2 P4P lol...

Well then you should know he felt he is ready to accept this fight, no one forced him. He also had the advantage of having fought Islam for 5 rounds before.

There's no excuses here. Islam is the superior fighter.
I never blamed the fighters.

Damn explains why khamzat fell off a cliff after round 1 if he broke his hand/wrist.

Hope Volk is doing well outside the sport... he made it seem like he might be dealing with issues when his mind is not distracted focusing on an upcoming fight.

Great performance from Islam. Time for him to run the LW gauntlet and see where he stands. War Volk for taking the fight, all love for both guys.
I think he destroys the next contenders... Charles, JG, Dustin, whoever else is afterwards. Perfect timing for him to hold the most consecutive title defenses at 155

If he had won it would be a different story. The guy is one of the most elite athletes in the sport. He has also fought Islam before, he saw the opportunity and took it thinking he could win and clearly he is not up to Islam's level and I don't think it would have been any different even with a full camp.

You give Volk a full camp for this fight.

It could of been much different, my guy.

You're tripping.

Walker told them he was fighting in the desert and they still stopped it? Fuck that doctor man. I am re rustled now

Walker was ready to fight the ref. Half expected him to start throwing shots at Dana when he came in.

maybe its jet lag, but Megan Olivi looking old
As someone who has gone through aging, it is a phenomena that happens as the years go by. Occasionally you will have some superior genes that will let you hold off for some years like say Halle berry but in the end it will always get you. So I’m gonna say she’s probably just getting older.

Back