PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could maybe give him round 2. But I didn’t think he won it.

Wut lmao, I don't even like Usman but he was fucking Chimaevs shit up in the third but for some reason decided to stop throwing and shoot a TD like a dipshit. Shit looked sus if you ask me

Ham scared of striking exchanges . Us would have F’d him up w/full camp.

I don't think that's too crazy, I had it 2-1 Khamzat with a potential 10-8. That 2nd and 3rd were pretty close
yeah its not crazy I had Usman winning the third and the second was razor close. Judges love some late takedowns and top control though

Which fucking round did Usman win?
2nd and 3rd. He clearly outstruck him. One BS takedown at the end of the 2nd doesn't win a round. And the 3rd was clearly Usman other than the takedown which made it close but he didn't do that much and UIsman got up. Control is being way overrated. In saying that we all knew any close round was going to Chimaev. I also fail to see how round 1 is a 10-8 as Chimaev did little damage and had no dangerous sub attempts.

Usman won 2-1. It’s a draw if you gave the first a 10-8 even though he just backpacked with no damage or danger.
Usman didn't won the third by any stretch of the imagination.

I wonder what happens to him now.... at WW he has to pray Colbi beats Leon and at MW he is 0-1

You can tell the Khamzat haters here lmao. He can never do anything right for them.

whats there to like about him? The fact that he sounds like a retard and dives for crotches and hes danas boy?

Usman did amazing up a weight class at 36, with no camp. Everyone should respect him, period, whether you like him or not.

At the end of the day it’s just completely inconsistent and they do what they want lol

Its all subjective, even if they write 300 pages on it.

Yeah I’m with ya’. Need to rewatch round 1, but I don’t think it’s a 10-8.

No way is that 10-8. Zero damage. I refuse to score rounds 10-8 without any damage unless there's fight ending chokes happening repeatedly.

I keep saying it over and over but the new rules are terrible. They want to lessen the weight of control and takedowns, but then they reward it more.

I'm a broken record. More beer.

Back