ufc 294 play by play

Yeah Khamzat was exposed. His striking really sucks. Now I see why it was so close vs Burns.
To be fair, fighting in UAE seems to make everyone more gassed than ever before.
Khamzat's striking is sloppy (especially defensively) but that cardio burn by both in the first would have been game over for almost any other two fighters in this situation I think.
It did expose that he almost certainly doesn't have proper 5 round cardio, and his striking defense leaves a lot to be desired, so the blueprint to beat him has been laid out. Just a matter of a fighter being able to follow it and beat him.

To be fair, fighting in UAE seems to make everyone more gassed than ever before.
Khamzat's striking is sloppy (especially defensively) but that cardio burn by both in the first would have been game over for almost any other two fighters in this situation I think.
It did expose that he almost certainly doesn't have proper 5 round cardio, and his striking defense leaves a lot to be desired, so the blueprint to beat him has been laid out. Just a matter of a fighter being able to follow it and beat him.
I hope Strickland will be a decent dog. He only has to survive rd 1 and he will dominate.

Volk R5SC +200
Volk most SS/DEC +600
o3.5 -140

Oh I also have a tiny bet on Volk R1 +2000

No way would I give Chimashit a title shot next. This guy has 1 round in him.

No way would I give Chimashit a title shot next. This guy has 1 round in him.
Akin to Sodiq Yusuff.

Both won Round 1 by 10-8 and barely had anything left after that. The difference is the wrestling.

one of the worse events ever?
One of the worst PPV cards I can remember, but it might be because 11 of 13 fights had massive favorites in them, and most of them didn't deliver.

Plenty of worse Fight Night cards.

I lost my sprinkle bet, but I enjoyed the chicken dance lol

Back