ufc 294 play by play

Victor Henry +425 $100

One of the most insane lines of the year. Give me Henry +400 against anyone in the division who isn't a legit finisher. Like what is this line? Javid can win on the mar but Victor is one of the most durable guys in division, non stop pace and output. Has clearly better wins against better comp. Poor man's Max Holloway.

Thought that was Abus fight. Could see a close decision next

Henry +3.5 +180
Henry o79.5SS -125 (Don't really like as much as when I made it but oh well)

Victor Henry +425 $100

One of the most insane lines of the year. Give me Henry +400 against anyone in the division who isn't a legit finisher. Like what is this line? Javid can win on the mar but Victor is one of the most durable guys in division, non stop pace and output. Has clearly better wins against better comp. Poor man's Max Holloway.
I have a little action on Victor Henry decision +700.

As for the Dumas fight, I thought Abu won. Also surprised that Abu knowing certain people in that part of the world didn't hold any weight in a close fight.

Victor Henry +425 $100

Tailing. £50 @ +470

Basharat my boi but odds are abysmal. Maybe go with dec since yhe card is already decisionfest

Line might look wide but pretty sure Basharat will win. He will get plenty of takedowns I think.

Close round but I imagine judges went all Javid

Shit fight. I guess Basharat 1-0 kind of like predicted. Close rds but Basharat will edge all 3 most Likely.

Probably Basharat round but imagine playing -500 on this LMAO

Fully prepared for Henry to look +140 and lose a split.

Basharat 1-0
I feel like Henry was getting some reads that round though.
Might sprinkle some on Henry.

Of course no point deduction. This ref sucks ass.

lol if they call the fight and say it didn't hit the cup I'm gonna get crushed

"It was my dick most of all"
Awesome fight quote

Back