ufc 294 play by play

First bet of the card

Fight ends KO/TKO +230 $50
Wood sub +430 $50

Fading decision basically. Wood is much better overall but kinda chinny. Naimov only chance a knockout. Wood nasty advantage in grappling. He can finish this on the ground IMO.

Naimov +130 live
$150

$50
$50

$195

$95

Whoever told you Naimov was gonna have wrestling and top control upside is lying to you. Weird ass fight. Wood has the skillset it looks like he can beat ranked fighters but there is something missing with this guy. It's bizarre.

$50
$50

$195

$95

Whoever told you Naimov was gonna have wrestling and top control upside is lying to you. Weird ass fight. Wood has the skillset it looks like he can beat ranked fighters but there is something missing with this guy. It's bizarre.
Wood is undersized. He is not a bad grappler. But being so small he should really not try to follow a wrestle heavy game plan. How easily he was bucked of mount in rd 2 just shows how relatively weak he is. He should really only use his grappling to to stay on the feet.

3 fights so far only possible bonus that could win is the first fight which is possible could win fight of the night doubt it though so at least 3 50k bonuses still alive

Wood is undersized. He is not a bad grappler. But being so small he should really not try to follow a wrestle heavy game plan. How easily he was bucked of mount in rd 2 just shows how relatively weak he is. He should really only use his grappling to to stay on the feet.

He's outwrestled Fili and Jourdain who aren't small and even got Dodson down who had some of the best TDD

3 fights so far only possible bonus that could win is the first fight which is possible could win fight of the night doubt it though so at least 3 50k bonuses still alive
Meh rd 1 was good. But then Silva didnt do shit in rd 2 and 3

Breeden $225 $100
Breeden Rd 3/Dec +440 $50

Really don't get this line. Jubli doesn't have the athleticism or explosiveness to early finish Breeden IMO. Is he a sub Savant? I don't think so. Breeden leg kicks might be most consistent thing of fight. Could be ugly decision and Jubli doesn't check kicks.

10-9 Jubli

He hit him on the chin multiple times CLEAN with punches and a knee. And chinny Breeden didn't feel it. LMAO how does Jubli have any knockout wins.

Both chins are eating shots. Think they'll stop it due to that cut before the end of the 3rd?

Wow. Jubli absolutely froze when Breeden started taunting him. What poor reaction from Jubli. Nice comeback for Breeden

Lb Breeden +900. Just because...
That must have felt amazing! lol
I put a livebet on DNGTD and Breeden to win. Only got +200 but my logic was "Even if he doesn't win, this round is looking like a 10-8, so it could easily be a draw"

Haha nice. Thanks Steve. Wish I bet more than a tenner lol

Back