PBP UFC 295 - Prochazka vs. Pereira Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 11/11 at 10PM ET / 7PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This might be the best card I've ever seen. Absolutely fucking nuts all night. And the craziest shit hasn't even happened yet wuuuut
200w.gif

AP wins this and defends until Aspinall is undisputed champ then moves up to become a 3 weight champion

Jiri's path to victory : grappling.

anything can happen. But I agree. Although, jiri is powerful, unpredictable, and durable. Alex hasn’t fought anyone like him. If Izzy can hit the button, jiri can hit it too. Rosen Strike had a better striking pedigree than Francis. Sometimes wild shit beats technical shit.

also, jiri does love to stand and bang. I still think Jiri should get a takedown and land heavy gnp…but he’s unpredictable.

I have $10 on him to win. But I want poatan to win

He will only be champ when Jones retires. But right now, he’s not the champion. To be the champ, you have to beat the champ until the champ calls it a day
Why did jiri and hill have to give up their titles then and jones doesn’t ?

Pavlovich came out for this fight very nervous. When he hurt Tom, he should've jumped on him straight away and go for a finish. That was his mistake.

Back