PBP UFC 296: Edwards vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/16 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"i am also a big fan of the squirrel that died on his head"

Leon needs a quick KO or Colby Drowns him.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I can see Colby pushing the pace early, and fading, and Edwards finding something late.

I'm curious with the layoff and age, if Colby can still press for 25.

Been a bad night for trailer park boys so far: Bryce slept, Strickland mogged in the crowd, now Colby's turn.

Trump getting more publicity than the 4 people at the Debate the other night lol. We are approaching Idiocracy

Oh no, tiny-D gave him the loser's embrace, Colby is fucked now.

Perfect theme for him to come out to. He's just playing a heel after all. You gotta actually be at least a bit of a legit douche bag to pull the dead dad thing lol, but he made a Leon fight more anticipated than it ever would be.

Looked like he was going in for a kiss on Trump for a second there, he at least thought about it.

Rogan refuses to mention that Leon fought Usman in Utah. I really think Leon should go for takedowns of his own like RDA to score points, make him think and mix it up.

Everyone gassed on that card due to the altitude. Leon went 5 rounds with Usman just fine after that.

Was hoping Colby would continue the heel act and have his walkout be "All I Want For Christmas is You"

Back