UFC 298 payouts were actually pretty good

750k to get CTE. Totally worth the trade off to eat pudding in your 50's.
<WhatIsThis>
Fighters are grown. They know what they're getting into. Volk is more than likely is going to break $1,000,000 after PPV points. I would imagine that he is happy with the money.

Give me 750k and ill let you drive into me with your car ffs.
What can I drive into you for $7.35???
[<cena1}

Fighters are grown. They know what they're getting into. Volk is more than likely is going to break $1,000,000 after PPV points. I would imagine that he is happy with the money.
Unless they have CTE so bad it's like an 80 year old with dementia. Then they don't know what they're getting into or doing.

Volk made more money in 7 minutes of action than I'll ever see in my whole entire life, despite working for over 26 years

EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

Whittaker made 400k and Paulo 250k for a mediocre fight.

Wow, I'm surprised that the UFC decided to pay them that much even though the fight turned out to be mediocre.
That's how contracts work, right? The boss decides what to pay you after you complete the work.

I'm just shocked more fighters aren't open about what they make fully. It's a close guarded secret. We're missing cuts of PPVs and whatever size of bonus they get behind the scenes. Not sure if its NDAs or what. Not every fighter seems to be crying for money.

Yeah, there is nothing better for preservation that lying defenseless in front of an enemy.
It was probably evolved for things like falls and not for combat but go off I guess.

Back