PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chito should win IMO. Just a more durable fighter and very well rounded as a mixed martial artist.

What am I missing? How does the UFC push Sean as a star? I never see promos they just give the dude fights lol
They put his fight w Aljo on YT like right after the fight which they normally dont do and it got like 7 million views in like, a day

its at 10 million now

Vera has a fantastic chin, improved defense, and he isn’t going to take silly risks, so I think at worst he loses a decision.

Unfortunately I don’t think he has footwork or activity to get this done. It seems that my read is the same as many people’s: O’Malley starts faster and racks up some rounds, and then Vera makes a respectful late charge that isn’t quite enough.

Who knows though. Maybe Vera’s low kicks will cause big issues once again. Vera is also nasty IF he can get to top position and he has good clinch work that could pay dividends. Chito just hasn’t really impressed me in his last couple of fights but this might be his only chance so I’m hoping he commits more tonight.

I
I do like him. He's unique in this game. Not a confrontational guy at all,never tries to act hard. Is always just his chilled out self. Exciting fighter to watch. Deadly power.

Its his look that mostly irks people. Im over it. I'll watch dude fight anyday.
I think it's funny how much his look bothers people, and I'm pretty certain he sticks with it knowing it bothers people.

Rooting for Chito but I think Broccoli Dome is a more talented striker and is likely to finish him.

Back