UFC 299 was awesome

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
That's all. I've said for a month it's better than 300 and it delivered.

That was my favorite PPV in a long time. Two come from behind knock outs, a master class from a champ, and some new contenders born. Wish they were all like tonight

Last edited:
UFC 290 is the greatest UFC numbered card ever, but this card was good too, but I can't say better than 300 since UFC 300 HAS NOT HAPPENED YET

It was better than expected. I wasn't really hyped for the card to be honest, as my interest in MMA has been pretty low these days. But I really enjoyed the fights.

The BSD vs Poirier was my favorite bout and that delivered.
I wanted rainbow head to lose, but i respect that guys talent and it was a great fight too

That's all. I've said for a month it's better than 300 and it delivered.

That was my favorite PPV in a long time. Two come from behind knock outs, a master class from a champ, and some new contenders born. Wish they were all like tonight

AGREED!

I thought it was good but didn’t reach all time classic status. Actually felt it maybe came up a little short compared to the crazy hype surrounding it. It lacked that just insane memorable moment to me. It lacked the shock factor, felt like it was all expected outcomes to me. And I know some just talk about the main card when assessing, but the middle prelim portion was pretty weak for the most part. But I enjoyed it overall, it was a fun night.

Last edited:
One of the best main cards ever put together. O'malley and chito needed all the help they could get.

Back