Media UFC 300 Bout Order Change-up - Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage Moves Down

Fuck the hardcore fans. UFC needs to cater to the casuals. Casuals outnumber hardcores 10 to 1 and it's only the hardcores getting all uptight about where Bo is on the card. Casuals are aware of Bo from his wrestling accolades and see him as an exciting new prospect in a sea of the same old fighting the same old. Bo may be the most important fighter on the card - and likely the (2nd) most watched fight on this card. There are people who don't even care about Pereira, Weili or Oliveira - They are buying the PPV to see Gaethje and Nickal.

I want to see Bo Nickal fight. To me the only fight on this card more interesting is Gaethje / Holloway. Aside from that I don't really give a shit if someone is a former champion - who lost because they aren't as good as current champions. Doesn't mean they deserve to be over someone else who has more interest and potential.
Aljo, Jiri, Figgy, Cody G and Holly holm are all former CHAMPS… aljo, Jiri and Figgy are all legit title contenders.

Even if Bo Nickal beats Brundage like expected what does he get next? A shot at a super fight with Brad Tavares?

Not earth-shattering news, but seems like UFC caught wind of the outrage over Bo's fight being so high up the card.

Maybe they'll move it where it should be and move up Aljo vs Kattar or other fights instead?

This isn't any better. It should be opening the prelims. Lol at making people pay for this fight. Take it off the main card, pink goof.

Fuck the hardcore fans. UFC needs to cater to the casuals. Casuals outnumber hardcores 10 to 1 and it's only the hardcores getting all uptight about where Bo is on the card. Casuals are aware of Bo from his wrestling accolades and see him as an exciting new prospect in a sea of the same old fighting the same old. Bo may be the most important fighter on the card - and likely the (2nd) most watched fight on this card. There are people who don't even care about Pereira, Weili or Oliveira - They are buying the PPV to see Gaethje and Nickal.

I want to see Bo Nickal fight. To me the only fight on this card more interesting is Gaethje / Holloway. Aside from that I don't really give a shit if someone is a former champion - who lost because they aren't as good as current champions. Doesn't mean they deserve to be over someone else who has more interest and potential.
Casuals have no fucking clue about Bo or wrestling accolades lmao. Wrestling is about the least popular spectator sport in the United States of America. Casuals are the type to come around when there are huge stars like Conor, Brock, Ronda, etc.

All the fights I’ll from even the early prelims. I’m not a wmma fan. So the andrade fight the ufc felched out is the worst fight on the card to me. I like Zhang but never her opponents. And Harrison holm will be interesting.
Other than those small complaints. Modern day mma cards don’t get any better.
First of all, you should learn how to put together sentences properly. Andrade v Rodriguez > Nickal v Brundage by a significant margin.

Casuals don't know who Bo is. Aljo, Jiri, Holm and Harrison all have a bigger social media following than he does. Jiri v Rakic should open the main card. Bo should be the opening prelim fight.

Volk vs Topuria should have lead the card. Second Poatan vs Hill.

Out of the main card "No" Bo "dy"

It's geniunely to show that the UFC caught wind of the outrage of the bout order and moved it down.
We need to outrage more so he can be moved to the prelims to prevent stuff like this in the future especially for the hardcore fans.
Spoken like a true antifa member. Always remember boys and girls if you scream loud enough you can get your way.

Casuals don't know who Bo is. Aljo, Jiri, Holm and Harrison all have a bigger social media following than he does. Jiri v Rakic should open the main card. Bo should be the opening prelim fight.

Casuals know who he is through Dana White's Contender Series where he steamrolled his opponents there and they couldn't stop talking about his wrestling accolades. You know why he's getting the push? Because the UFC KNOWS Bo is going to be the future champion. Just like they knew O'malley was going to be the champion.

Bo will be champion. Haters love to latch on to new fighters and with the loss of O'malley as a fighter to hate after he cleared out the division. (uh, uh, Merab! Fuck that, he's a can and has less chance than Aljo, Yan or Cheeto) So here we are, all you sherbros, devoid of someone to hate, latched on to obvious future champion easily hatable ginger kid.

I’m watching every fight so don’t care what order …..I only care about bout order if it decides 3 or 5 round fights……lots of time there will be a heavyweight 5 round main event and a evenly matched Bw / Fw fight as a 3 round co main ….id switch it every time if I could

Last edited:
If Bo Nickel isn't wort 80 bucks then I don't know what is.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2e7e4e03-23ac-46d4-a5f6-6c2fb29075c5_500x200.gif

That isn't a real move and is actually stupider to have it open the PPV now, cuz it's not even exciting either. It's also genuinely the most inconsequential fight on the whole card

That isn't a real move and is actually stupider to have it open the PPV now, cuz it's not even exciting either. It's also genuinely the most inconsequential fight on the whole card
What? Bo isn't exciting? Man, sherdoggers have become real bozos

This is a joke right?

No way Bo is actually on the main card.
He should be early non televised fight pass prelims
It's funny, you have sherdoggers crying he isn't fighting higher comp, and others crying he shouldn't be in the main. He's either super overrated or super underrated....

What? Bo isn't exciting? Man, sherdoggers have become real bozos
On the casual scale, a guy who is primarily a wrestler, with no KO power AND struggles locking their submissions is a posterboy for non-excitement. And no, comparatively speaking, there's way more exciting fighters all over the card

It's funny, you have sherdoggers crying he isn't fighting higher comp,
That's basically no one. Unless you're confusing that with the people complaining how he's being treated DESPITE fighting low ranked guys, which isn't the same thing, but I could easily see that confusing the likes of you

Sup Bo.

It's funny, you have sherdoggers crying he isn't fighting higher comp, and others crying he shouldn't be in the main. He's either super overrated or super underrated....
He is definitely a talented athlete with potential... who are you gonna bump for this kid with a handful of pro fights?
Oliveira?

He is getting the Jon Jones on ufc 100 treatment. Jon got the middle of the TV prelims. That sounds about fair to me.

The 9pm or 9:30 est slot. 9:30 if you want to hype him as "prelim headliner"

Back