UFC 300 expectations

“I’m too old.” “That’s a young man’s sport, and that door is closed.”

-Brock Lesnar, 2022

Idk why so many people didn't seem to get the memo from that.

Seems thats what we're getting lol. At this point this event has been hyped up so much it won't live up to the expectations.

Make Pereira vs someone or DDP vs Adesanya with Leon vs Belal as a co-main and I'll be satisfied. A well-stacked card. Doesn't need some random silly freakshow fight.

i watched every event for like a decade but havn't bothered to watch a single one in like 4-5 years. it's more fun just to look at who won the next day and move on

Seems thats what we're getting lol. At this point this event has been hyped up so much it won't live up to the expectations.

Make Pereira vs someone or DDP vs Adesanya with Leon vs Belal as a co-main and I'll be satisfied. A well-stacked card. Doesn't need some random silly freakshow fight.
Just gimme one wacky fight. A Paul brother if you must

Yeah with pretty much just the main event left to be announced, it's certainly quite a letdown at this point. Only 1 title bout, and it's wmma. Grasso recently said she wouldn't be fighting on the card. So, we're down to only a few options for additional title fights. Some noise recently about conor-chandler being the main, but could you imagine UFC 300 having only 1 title fight, and it being Zhang-Yan?

Hey, you'll probably get a discount if you buy early! Don't worry if the one or two good fights you're looking forward to get cancelled after they have your money!

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 8.27.47 PM.png

Main Event:
Rousey vs Tate III

Co-Main event:
Dana White vs Anne White II - Slap Fight special feature bout

Main card:
- Donald J. Trump vs Rosie "Fat Pig, Dog, Slob, Disgusting Animal" O'Donnell - Inaugural inter-gender heavy weight division fight
- Gordon Ryan vs James Toney
- Anthony Smith vs Luke Haberman II
- Some random 105 lb WMMA fighter vs Some other random 105 lb WMMA fighter

Prelims:
- Bruce Buffer vs Frank Trigg II - Special elevator match
- Diego Sanchez vs Issac Marquez II - Bare knuckle boxing special feature bout
- Bethe Correia vs Molly "Meatball" McCann
- Jon Anik vs Random Sherdog troll
- Chuck "The Snowman" Liddell vs Hauley Tillman (Current PFC champion) Special kickboxing vs pillow fighting match

Or we riot!

Back