Media UFC 300 Morning Weigh-In Show live Friday at 11:50am ET / 8:50am PT

Weidman's eye is still a bit red from the eye poke he got :eek:

With bonuses now 300k for this marquee event if one doesn't make weight and they win a bonus does the 20% weight penalty only affect their purse or purse and bonus? There is no truer incentive to make weight for this card if you don't want another fighter's hand in your wallet pocket.
when you miss weight you are ineligible for a bonus it has always been this way. I am disappointed you don't know this.

200w.gif

With all the former champs on this card I wonder why the UFC had Rose at the Apex a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they don't feel she has much value anymore?

Has Bobby green always had that droopy eye lid? Or was that weight cut related?

Max the only one not drained by a weight cut.

With all the former champs on this card I wonder why the UFC had Rose at the Apex a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they don't feel she has much value anymore?
I don’t know for sure, because I haven’t seen anything. But I have the feeling that was what she wanted. Much less stressful than an arena full of people.

Everyone good so far. Only Pereira, Hill, Tsarukyan, and Jim Miller left

laughed my fucking ass off when the baldfather broke out the white gloves. There was a vid were he was passing it around and made everyone that touched it wear white gloves. <lol>

stupid ass belt.jpg

Back