UFC 300 still has one last fight waiting to be announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% going to be Conor/ Chandler.

Brock Lesnar's shock return was announced 1 month out from UFC 200, at the preceeding PPV.

Expect a Conor/ Chandler promo to be trotted out at some point in tonight's PPV.

100% going to be Conor/ Chandler.

Brock Lesnar's shock return was announced 1 month out from UFC 200, at the preceeding PPV.

Expect a Conor/ Chandler promo to be trotted out at some point in tonight's PPV.
I'm a master of setting myself up for disappointment but I can't help but things there is a decent chance of this as well

I'm a master of setting myself up for disappointment but I can't help but things there is a decent chance of this as well
It will happen because it has to, otherwise, dana fucked his own product.

It will happen because it has to, otherwise, dana fucked his own product.
Nothing being added to UFC 300. If there was something happening it would have been dropped in at the end of that promo video.

Damn Moicano vs Turner would have been a nice addition. Meh whatever

Nevermind they added it to the card. FCK YEAH!

You think 300 is a ppv worthy of being 300?

299 is better than 300
They aren't far apart but I don't think 299 is better. Even if we remove Weili vs Xiaonan and UFC300 is comparable or slightly better, fight by fight

* Pereira vs Hill is similar to O'Malley vs Vera
* Oliviera vs Tsarukyan a bit better than Dustin vs BSD - Tsarukyan is ranked higher
* Max vs Gaethje is better than Holland vs Page
* Jiri vs Rakic is similar to Burns vs Maddalena
* Sterling vs Kattar is similar to Yan vs Yadong
* Figgy vs Cody is similar to Gamrot vs RDA

And 300 has got a slightly stronger prelims

Last edited:
They aren't far apart but I don't think 299 is better. Even if we remove Weili vs Xiaonan and UFC300 is comparable fight by fight

* Pereira vs Hill is similar to O'Malley vs Vera
* Oliviera vs Tsarukyan is a bomb, like Dustin vs BSD
* Max vs Gaethje is better than Holland vs Page
* Jiri vs Rakic is similar to Burns vs Maddalena
* Sterling vs Kattar is similar to Yan vs Yadong
* Figgy vs Cody is similar to Gamrot vs RDA
i could use a masvidual match in 300 so i don't have to hear abt him anymore. give him a rematch with nate or askren.

i could use a masvidual match in 300 so i don't have to hear abt him anymore. give him a rematch with nate or askren.
I feel like half of comments are are "Bring back some guys for a one-off nostalgia fight" but half are "There's not enough at stake. Max vs Justin is kinda pointless, fuck the BMF gimmick, I want more meaningful fights! We needed one more title fight"

I feel like half of comments are are "Bring back some guys for a one-off nostalgia fight" but half are "There's not enough at stake. Max vs Justin is kinda pointless, fuck the BMF gimmick, I want more meaningful fights! We needed one more title fight"
i mean max and justin is POINTLESS because they both still are at the top of the weight class and are somewhat threats to the belt holders. also, the bmf gimmick has always been reserved for fighters that are not belt material but sell tickets just based on their personalities so bringing back the old dogs makes sense for the schtick.

Last edited:
Welp. Dana didnt deliver. 300 is a good card, but I'm not blown away when my favorite fight on it is for the BMF belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back