PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR

If the greatness of Shogun Rua needs to be explained to you, you're beyond saving.

You know, I hyped the shit out of Shogun to my wife, and after his UFC introduction fight with Forrest, our sex life got strange. And we were 4 month newlyweds at the time.

free stream keeps cutting out. what kind of service is this?

Does anyone know how to enable old auto refresh button for PBP threads like one before the forum re-design?
It's gone forever. You have to click refresh because Sherdog hates us.

I will always route against the previous massive weight manipulator.

I always hope Pereira clowns and gets KTFO Weridman/Silva style. lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR

which guy?

Poteiria looking like an upscaled Sean O'Malley.

You know, I hyped the shit out of Shogun to my wife, and after his UFC introduction fight with Forrest, our sex life got strange. And we were 4 month newlyweds at the time.
lol i dated a girl who had a huge crush on Ninja after I showed her some Pride

Back