PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leg kicks font finish fights.
Everyone knows BJJ doesn't work - Dave "PeeWee" Herman

lFHojTZLX26_6ii8Iiwv0bDJa-51WB5NjXwbE4X7TRk.gif

Really wonder if the Bonafim bros will pan out considering how both of them got absolutely stormed in their last fight

was pretty meh but borjas' leg was completely gone. still not sure why they stop fights because of leg kicks. it's just pain and an inability to put weight on it, doesn't mean you can't fight or are in serious danger. if the fighter gives up, sure, stop it. but it's just a leg. and it'll be fine in a couple weeks.
Wtf you on about. If the fighter can’t stand properly and keeps falling he has no means of defending himself and the fight can’t go on. You are just sadistic

Did I hear Anik say Brian Stann, or am I too high?

Already death chanting <lol>
Thats the same what the US fans do to any US fighters when they take guys down and hold them down like Blaydes. No patience for it

But when its any fighters from Dagestan, or Eastern Europe / Asia Border.. they go hysterical and think they are the best thing since sliced breads, its amazing, totally incredible, how can anyone clamp down and holds someones legs for 2 minutes and then hold the back for 3 minutes.

When Blaydes does exactly the same thing... few seconds Boo booo boooo boooo boooo booo, stand them up

Its a shame.

Thats the same what the US fans do to any US fighters when they take guys down and hold them down like Blaydes. No patience for it

But when its any fighters from Dagestan, or Eastern Europe / Asia Border.. they go hysterical and think they are the best thing since sliced breads, its amazing, totally incredible, how can anyone clamp down and holds someones legs for 2 minutes and then hold the back for 3 minutes.

When Blaydes does exactly the same thing... few seconds Boo booo boooo boooo boooo booo, stand them up

Its a shame.
cute-cat-bobbing-head-yes-nodding-2pkpyzozgj9icvvl.gif

I know they lost a fight, but padding right from the start. i hate ufc pacing

Really wonder if the Bonafim bros will pan out considering how both of them got absolutely stormed in their last fight
This one might be a top 10-15ish dude eventually BSD is a beast, the bigger one I'm not too sold on. Dalby ran his shit losing to dalby isn't so bad but getting finished by him doesn't bode well

Back