PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I can't imagine what it's like for some of these WMMA fighters having to explain to their grandma that they'd rather spend their childbearing years getting their teeth kicked instead of raising a family. Especially if you're from a very family oriented culture.

I know not all women want kids, but damn.....
She's 38 dude. Her grandma's fucking dead

The hecklers are saying Baba Yaga vs Lil Bo Peep, but they're both very cute in their own way. But also irrelevant. Nice win for Lucindo.

854988-34697914.png

Yeah. Love the green and the tap scene.

I wasnt even defending WMMA, that how much of a sensitive nancy you are.

I was laughing that you guys get so mad and bothered by an attractive female being beat by the butch one, like the UFC shouldnt sign butch bitches so its more aesthetically pleasing and less upsetting apparently.
Butch bitch?
This Hairstyle just doesnt suit her, but she was cute with a sidecut some years ago.
Deleted all of those old pics on her IG tho.

i'm making fun of you for bitching. that's not bitching lol

this fight sucked. so did the last one. sorry your mom was a bipolar alcoholic bringing home a new dude every two weeks but that's not karolina's fault.
The fight before the womens fight didnt suck. It was frustrating at times but didnt suck.

I'm excited for this fight. We haven't seen shore in a while he showed promise at 135 until he ran into simon who was just a flat out better athlete than him. Think he runs into a similar issue against Brito tonight

The world is so much easier for women mma fighters. The level is so fucking low you can be pure dog shit and get in the UFC and have multiple fights
Yea it's so much easier in a male dominated sport full of pricks who don't take you seriously as an athlete. Way easier lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celticfrost
Back