UFC Abu Dhabi - Who do you think will be on the card?

People only bitch and cry when it's Abu Dhabi and not Brazil or England or anywhere else. You do realize it's impossible for everyone to fight where they are from every time?
Facts. The upcoming Brazil PPV has a Brazilian in every fight from the start to the finish and I have yet to see the usual suspects that complain about advantages mention that. Very funny lol.

Poatan already said he doesn't wasn't to fight Ankalaev in Abu Dhabi. Dude is active AF and doesn't want to wait so long for his next fight.

Also, as a champion, he doesn't need to fight in a place where the challenger has the favor of the public, the scale, the commission, the ref and the judges.

He had to fight where the UFC tells him to fight. Champions don't get to pick where they fight. They only fight in their hometown when it's useful for the UFC to let them do so.

Facts. The upcoming Brazil PPV has a Brazilian in every fight from the start to the finish and I have yet to see the usual suspects that complain about advantages mention that. Very funny lol.
301 is a special card because we don’t have any Brazil vs. Brazil matchups like we often do see on Brazil cards.

I might remember wrong but I think we have not really seen other bradas than Brazilians and Americans fighting eachother, at least not on a very regular basis. They tend to avoid eachother instead.

301 is a special card because we don’t have any Brazil vs. Brazil matchups like we often do see on Brazil cards.

I might remember wrong but I think we have not really seen other bradas than Brazilians and Americans fighting eachother, at least not on a very regular basis. They tend to avoid eachother instead.
Literally the first card they had back in Brazil once it was open to the public was headlined by Texiera vs Hill. UFC 301 isnt special at all, it has been Brazil vs [enter foreign] fighter more times than less.

Last time I can think of that was headlined by Brazilians vs Brazilian was Moraes vs Ascuncao back in 2019.

Last edited:
What does this even mean? What is "bradas"

People complain about fighting in Brazil all the time. Sometimes rightfully, other times not.

I really dont know tbh…

Ankalajev barely deserves a TS and especially not one against Alex in AD!

The chances that Islame fights in less than 5 months after his Justin fight are also slim.

So, no clue!
Makhachev has had quick turn arounds before from Dober to Moises 4 months apart, Moises to Hooker 3 months, Hooker to Green 4 months, Oliviera to Volkanovski 4 months apart, people on here tend to forget.

Back