Ufc and Stephens just robbed the crowd

That looked pretty bad. On a scale of 1-Bones I give it a 7

Typical of certain Sherdoggers, blaming the MMA fighter that got fouled for ruining their precious night of MMA, instead of blaming the MMA fighter that did the foul. Certain Sherdoggers blamed Sergei Kharitonov for not continuing to fight after getting kicked full on in his test_ _ _ _s 16 seconds into a fight with Matt Mitrione. Certain Sherdoggers always blame the MMA fighter that got fouled.

The camera also showed Jeremy more than once using his fingers to press both his eyes.

After the slow mo replay, I'm not even sure if the left eye was even touched.

I've been rewinding and pausing the video and I doesn't look like the finger entered either eye at any time
maybe it did, but I couldn't see it

Jeremy will be lucky if he doesnt have a serious injury. The tools here blaming him when his eye would not open. Im not a fan of Jeremy but stfu.

why such a rush to get the fight going and eye poke clears up with time yet they rush to get it going.

In a Stephens fan but he did not look like he wanted to go on he let the Mexican crowd down and Yair down.

Disappointed with Jeremy.

Scratched cornea. No way you can fight with that.

I've been rewinding and pausing the video and I doesn't look like the finger entered either eye at any time
Doesn't UFC have the ability to do Matrix Bullet Time 360 slow mo replay? That would help here.

It really does look like the eyebrows took the brunt of it.

Last man standing no matter what. Real rules.

I have a lot of guns and tactical training.

I must be the best UFC fighter on the roster...

It swiped. Caused an abrasion. When you poke, the well lubricated eye slips out the way. But the pressure hurts. It clears up quickly. When you swipe, you scrape away that top layer. Your eye becomes super sensitive to light. Forces your eye closed. And if you are able to will it open, it feels like your eye is on fire.

No way you can fight with that.

Jeremy will be lucky if he doesnt have a serious injury. The tools here blaming him when his eye would not open. Im not a fan of Jeremy but stfu.
No one here knows with certainty if it was "would not open" or chose not to open.

it didnt even seem like 5min went by either

between the shitty draw, the esparza robbery, and now this shit, i'm impressed the crowd didn't riot. what a fuckin cluster.
"The Esparza robbery"? What are you high?!
Carla won the first two rounds as clearly as possible. Last time I checked the winner of two rounds out of three wins the fight. It was a conclusive 29-28 victory for her.

No one here knows with certainty if it was "would not open" or chose not to open.
Why would he do that? The fight just started. Thats retarded af.

The ruleset sucks on stuff like that. Why not pause the fight for 30min, give him medical attention in the catacombs and than continue or not?
Ofc an injured eye doenst get better in 5 min especially when the supposed "doctor" has no clue what hes doing and even pushes it open.
Like wtf Herb Dean had to tell the guy whats up with the eye because he apparently had no clue.
yea, the doc shouldve known better not to force the eye open. the nerves are telling the eye to close cause it got hurt. he needed some time. it mightve gotten better in 2 more minutes, we would never know.

Listen here, "tony", if that is your REAL name.

Stop it.

Well you robbed your parents of a child they could be proud of.

So let's take it back a notch, TS.

Two shit threads in a matter of minutes. Going for the shit thread record huh?

Back