UFC Bisping v Henderson in Manchester

KillerTKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apparently this was discussed last night but as I am based in the UK, Youtube wont let me see the fox sports post show video.

Was a date mentioned?

If not, does anyone have any rough idea when we might be talking about?

They said they were looking at Manchester, but it could happen elsewhere.

No specific venue or date was mentioned.

Awesome if true.
I'll try to attend while listening to Joy Division, watching Bottom and reading A Clockwork Orange.
Manchester is the GOAT.

BEZ-HAPPY-MONDAYS-DANCING-9-545.jpg

The surface to air missiles better be ready for when Dan loads up that H bomb again.

I get the feeling they might announce the date this week when they announce the new TV deal (which I expect to be with Sky Sports).

The UFC exec for the UK is stringing us all along on this one, promising an announcement within 3 weeks well over a month ago.

If Hendo wins, this really devalues the sport and I'm not even a rankings whore.

Not to mention I love Hendo.

I get the feeling they might announce the date this week when they announce the new TV deal (which I expect to be with Sky Sports).

The UFC exec for the UK is stringing us all along on this one, promising an announcement within 3 weeks well over a month ago.

The BT rights ran out last night but they are showing the fight night event on Thursday morning so it looks like they may have retained them.

I hope so because I fear Sky will try to make it PPV.

But I would assume that BT had rights to show up to UFC 200, so that means they can still show replays of UFC 200 without it meaning they have signed a new deal. I think we will find out within the next 48 hours though.

Back