UFC fame tier

S - conor
A - khabib, jones, lesnar, silva, overeem
B - adesanya, masvidal, diaz, ngannou, GSP
C - khamzat, oliveira, usman, poirier, tony, DC, Mirko
D - gaethje, stipe, volk, gane, islam, pereira
E - omalley, lewis, costa, whitaker, strickland

I think recency bias is at play. MMA is more mainstream now than it ever was, so newer fighters have a greater chance for crossover success, especially in the age of social media.

Brock
Conner
Rhonda

Silva
GSP
Khabib
Chuck
Tito
Holly
Kimbo
Shamrock

Everyone else

Top 3 are the only household names in mma history. The rest are names that all casuals, and a small percent of non-fans, know about. Nobody outside of actual fans knows who Ngannou, Porier, Diaz(either), etc are.
Nobody these days knows about Chuck, Tito, Kimbo, or Shamrock - Nate Diaz is more famous than all of those even if only on virtue of fighting Jake Paul

This dude is fuckin funny sir.
Been watching since 129 and he's the fame expert lol.
lol @ tyron woodley being on any fame list

He fought,lost,got embarassed and is already forgotten about by the casuals who watched those fights.

lol @ tyron woodley being on any fame list

He fought,lost,got embarassed and is already forgotten about by the casuals who watched those fights.

This thread is making me laugh so hard dude lol.
I mean where does this shit come from?

Reactions: HHJ
It should be based off PPV sales in their prime. Fighters that can't carry a ppv alone shouldn't even be on this list. Anyone who can carry a trash card under them are the most famous. Like Izzy did against Strickland.

TS with that terrible list.

There is no world in which Dustin fucking Poirier by himself can outdraw GSP. Literally 0 percent chance. ZERO

GSP could fight some jabroni on the regional circuit and he would outdraw Dustin vs 99% of MMA fighters. Dustin is the B side in the only fights he could be a part of to outdraw GSP. It wouldn't ever be because of him.

Last edited:
Not “followers” but actual fame

S tier - Conor

A - Khabib, Brock, Ronda

B - Diaz, Poirier

C - Silva, Chuck, Rampage, Ngannou, Izzy

D - Woodley, Holly, Jones, Masvidal, Nick

E - Overeem, Vitor, Gsp, Oliveira, Omalley
Khamzat
5QwA.gif

daniel-cormier-cry.gif

Not “followers” but actual fame

S tier - Conor

A - Khabib, Brock, Ronda

B - Diaz, Poirier

C - Silva, Chuck, Rampage, Ngannou, Izzy

D - Woodley, Holly, Jones, Masvidal, Nick

E - Overeem, Vitor, Gsp, Oliveira, Omalley
Khamzat
Jesus christ this is a cringe thread. You just up and decided to rank fighters based on how famous you think they are?

Brock
Conner
Rhonda

Silva
GSP
Khabib
Chuck
Tito
Holly
Kimbo
Shamrock

Everyone else

Top 3 are the only household names in mma history. The rest are names that all casuals, and a small percent of non-fans, know about. Nobody outside of actual fans knows who Ngannou, Porier, Diaz(either), etc are.
think need add Jones... but i agree with most of it :)

How did DC not even make the list? You'd think being a 2 weight champion and a current commentator for the UFC would at least give him an E.

Noob casual list. GSP is obviously top tier. Loser.

Sounds like you're some kid in high school.

A lot of people know who GSP is. He literally was the face of the UFC for years and had a whole country behind him. PPV numbers don't lie.

Vitor, Overeem, Oliveira. Nobody knows these guys outside of fight fans.

Absolute joke of a list.
Most people who don't know shit about MMA at least know who GSP is around here(I'm canadian).
He's not as big as Conor, Brock or maybe Ronda was in her prime, but still popular enough where most non-fans of the sport know about him.

Back