UFC Fight Island III: Benavidez v Figuereido II PBP/Discussion

Respect for Benavidez, he did not want to quit. He was all in. Sad he can´t get his fairytale ending. We usually only see younger fights dominate even harder the second time around when facing older fighters. In Joe´s case he looked 60+ very old in the face. Must be hard seeing that belt so close, yet so far. If it wasn´t for DJ possibly the most impressive mixed martial artist imo, Joe would had had the belt earlier.

Hope people took ITD and not only KO. Thats why I took ITD, due to the possibility of the sub, also since Deiv does have a few subs, and those subs can come from anywhere and vice versa when you have a fighter doing GnP and then turns into a sub, or a sub turning into a bit of GnP to end the fight. Sucks to lose out on that for a small minor difference in odds.
Total domination by Deiv, impressive.

Last edited:
Might be the most violent rear naked choke I've seen, along with Maia over Story

Farrk, -1,416 down before the Co-main, after Jack and chasing on Fig, + 190 haha. Fuck il take it

jxNsRWh.jpg

o7VJZe2.jpg

n0hFLrq.jpg

I was ready to live bet Benavidez if it got to the end of Round 2.

Lucky for me, Deiveson won by submission and cashed for $300.

With the amount of experience Joe B has, you'd expect him to try and regain his bearings after getting rocked within the first minute in a 5 round fight. But he just charged him all wild and got his shit pushed in. Call it a career imo.

I don't. Joe showed insane heart in there. He can be proud of that performance.
I don't. Joe showed insane heart in there. He can be proud of that performance.

He would kill for your positivity right now. Dude got dominated on the biggest stage and finished again, fucking brutal man. Especially after shit talk beforehand.

Was close to winning some nice parlays, down a few units today sucks. Pantoja really fucked me with his dumb iq. 2nd losing event in a row hoping to go green next week.

Was close to winning some nice parlays, down a few units today sucks. Pantoja really fucked me with his dumb iq. 2nd losing event in a row hoping to go green next week.
Good reads dumb bets and awful luck have been my theme of 2020

Someone with my experience should know better but I seem to have no betting discipline

With the amount of experience Joe B has, you'd expect him to try and regain his bearings after getting rocked within the first minute in a 5 round fight. But he just charged him all wild and got his shit pushed in. Call it a career imo.
Why retire? He can still beat everyone except 2 or 3 people in the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back