UFC Fight Island III: Benavidez v Figuereido II

Just realized Figuerdo (spelled that wrong) by decision at +400 is really intriguing. Yeah, we know the last fight ended in KO after a head butt and Figgy looks like a powerhouse tank at 125

But Joey B has only ever been stopped once other than the last fight, to Mighty Mouse in 2013.

Of Figgy’s UFC fights, 3 of 7 went to a decision. I think there’s a good chance Figgy pounds Joey B but can’t put him away. Joey B won’t gas out and get finished just from exhaustion like we sometime see in 5 rounders. At +400 odds that’s a better chance than I feel I normally see at that amount of payout. Tossed half a unit on that.
not hating on the price but i have a really hard time seeing Fig win a decision through 5 rounds. he's never gone past 3 rounds and most of his wins are by finish. that just doesnt seem like his goal in fights, ya know?

FWIW im not endorsing a play on Fig. I actually have a bet on Joe b decision at +365 and im very happy with it. just playing devils advocate if you're on Fig

At $4, Askarov dec is a must for me. Think Pantoja's popularity is skewing this line it's a pretty even fight which will most likely see the cards

I'm generally not a fan of betting a prop that's not + money but I def would play Fig (t)ko over Fig ML, since its -110 versus -230. I dont think the chances of Fig winning a decision justifies a difference in implied probability of ~17%, especially considering he finished Joe B last time. Thoughts?

Probably right honestly, I can't really argue with it.

I like the Johns decision line at +500, I think its a nice hedge for betting jackson. I also like the +300 decision line on Askarov, even though I also favour Pantoja in that fight. Furthermore the Tsarukyan decision line at +100 is nice (way better than his moneyline, Ramos has never been finshed). I alos like the Gordon vs Albazi fight under 2.5 at +110, both guys are finishers and Gordon is kind of a madman who goes all out in the early rounds.
Wow im amazing

Back