UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Prelims PBP Discussion - 1:45pm ET/10:45 am/6:45pm UK

He did not look great, I guess the nerves and stuff got to him on his debut but he looked pretty darn tired. But he did get the win and that's what matters. Someone with better grappling would give him problems.

Sosnovskiv has a lot to work on

Tank Abbott in his prime would put these 2 guys in a coma

Godbeer looked good up till he lost. Sosnovskiy needs some cardio. Good finish.

Yes, please. I'll never respect a guy who claims to be unable to continue after being grazed by an illegal kick. He was losing that fight and KNEW it was the only way to get the win. Fuck him.
Yeah, weird fight that, seems like Godbeer was genuinely hurt and wasn’t faking it. Either way he isn’t UFC material

Alright Fight Pass pacing, don't let me down. Give me Ray vs Johnson quick.

Smart early stoppage by the ref Dan Hardy on that post fight interview.

I have to say... that was an entertaining fight. Both didnt look very good, but evenly matched, a lot of activity, and a russian that seems friendly and light-hearted :)

@paynebringer can you remind me why did we picked sosnovskyi ?

Because...

We da man, brah.

cat-reluctant-high-five-hand-paw-1408527812A.gif

lol what so funny is tomorrow there will tons of WMMA bashing threads.

HW is by far the worst

Drink Vodka all day? Nothing wrong with that.

This early f*king fight time is screwing me up running out to Subways anybody want something?

Rooting for Ragin' Kajan here, hopefully he gets another weird ass finish and continues to rustle Reebok's jimmies.

Sosnovskyi will not go far in UFC if he will not improve his cardio and speed. You can literally take a nap just before he throws a punch and wake up before it reaches you

Back