UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

I took Hunt -5.5 at -135. Kind of halfway between his ML and itd odds. I think most likely he KO's Alexei but a slim chance they both gas and Hunt just looks way less gassed and carries Alexei the 2nd half of the fight. May be giving a bit of $ away but -125 for itd vs -135 for -5.5 so it's not much of a difference.

Yandiev should be a WW. He showed up to his last fight 3 years ago weighing in 191 lbs for a LHW fight. Now he looks even smaller and I doubt he cut much if any weight at all to get to 185.

And yes his neck looks twice as long as it should be with that little head on top. I like to think that he has a very narrow and weak looking chin obscured behind that beard of his.

Also - Yandiev went on a three year hiatus because of a back injury so his cardio will likely be even worse than his last fight. Johnson will finish this man after the two minute blitz.

K. Johnson/Khabilov goes distance -175
K. Johnson wins by dec +1050

<JagsKiddingMe>

What? How the hell can you not take a shot at Kajan dec even if (like me) you don't think it cashes?

Some nice lines with Marathon:
Hunt ITD -127
Hunt R4 +2100
Kunchenko/Alves o1.5 +100
Jordan Johnson ITD +110
Jan R2 + 975
Jan R3 +1700

Also - Yandiev went on a three year hiatus because of a back injury so his cardio will likely be even worse than his last fight. Johnson will finish this man after the two minute blitz.
I took a flyer at Yandiev r1 KO +1200, seems like his best shot to win. Johnson looked slow as fuck even at 205, now cutting to 185, could look even slower compared to opposition and it could affect his abillity to take a punch

Im thinking about adding this system parlay 3/4

Rustam over2.5r
Petr Yan in r1 or r2
Nikita Krylov
Arlovski

150 to win 591

I took a flyer at Yandiev r1 KO +1200, seems like his best shot to win. Johnson looked slow as fuck even at 205, now cutting to 185, could look even slower compared to opposition and it could affect his abillity to take a punch

Where'd you get +1200?!

Taisumov sub is @15.00 on bethard/comeon/mobilebet

Have to wonder how much Oleinik's relative obscurity until the recent past and peoples familiarity and adoration of Mark Hunt have to do with Hunt being the favorite in the first place. Oleinik available at +120 at a few books as I type this.

Ok I analysed my losed parlays and mostly I lose 2 fights on parlays so I will play with the system with 2 allowed failures.
@raketmannen @mkess101 lets beat the bookie.

So you basically lose money at almost every event?
at how many events did you actually win money this year? I am courious

Easy dec for AA imo. Shamil sucks and he is old and only beaten bums in his career. AA's chin holds up against lesser competition. Think AA is better everywhere

Thank you for the pick....I will now make my comeback.

this line movement is seriously bizarre, at least we can count on hunt not to go tae hyun bang.

What in the actual fuck? Thats huge. I already free rolled Jan at +110 and +115 FML.

Back