UFC Fight Night 147: Till vs. Masvidal

They’re slacking on the props. Don’t even have their normal goes the distance lines up yet. Over/unders are typically the last to drop.

When kalikas was at 5dimes over unders were always first
Can you fill me in on the entire story here? Why did Kalikas leave? Do we know who the new guy is? What does Kalikas do now?

Considering switching sides on Allen as his line has become playable imo

Can you fill me in on the entire story here? Why did Kalikas leave? Do we know who the new guy is? What does Kalikas do now?

Think he’s with mmaoddsbreaker now

Rinaldi didn't seem physical enough at 155 to make his game work and he got a favorable matchup for his style against knight who likes to play guard. Allen never quits and likes to scramble and seems to turn up as the fight goes on. Considering a play in this spot.

McCann wins inside distance +315

Laugh at me, get it all out of your system...............! Then think about it and realize like a true degen (Like me) that this shit show is probably going to be a all striking affair, and one of these women gets blasted in the face so much her name is literally "Zombie".

I can totally see a dead tired Zombie being stopped alongside the cage, standing but taking a flurry of slaps, late in round 2 or in 3.

It's a good play, I think. I agree with Molly's lack of power, but Molly DOES throw combos and try to end fights, and how much power do you need against a fighter who sticks her chin out with her hands down wildly straight-arm swaying them like a drunk while completely gassed for the last 6+ minutes of a fight?

I took the same prop at +325, and not surprisingly, it's already down to +240.

I believe that round 2 fight where Cach was tired had a 10 minute first round where she was throwing 500 power hooks so understandable.

I still think her chin is pretty good, not only from eating huge shots against the Brazilian brawlers and walking forward, but taking a ton of ground strikes from Valentina and never capitulating. Cach sucks but her toughness is impressive.

People really tend to overrate Valentina as a finisher in the stand-up. Valentina is content to either win decisions or submit girls.

Outside of the Zombie Girl fight, she has never even seriously hurt an opponent with her strikes at the UFC level, let alone stopped them, and her other few KO victories were years ago against awful cans, the best being Hellen Bastos, a 2-3...strawweight.

Additionally, Valentina has had very little success ground-and-pounding anyone aside from Zombie Girl, both because of her dreadful top control and because she is just not that menacing from that position to begin with.

But against someone who has no clue how to wall-walk, or even that you're supposed to grab the opponent's upper biceps? She looked far more devastating than she really is.

Nevermind that a referee will remember Mario Yamasaki being demoted after that fight (who, incidentally, didn't do as horrible a job as many claim, not to mention Zombie Girl took similar amounts of punishment in her previous fights), and with Zombie Girl being a natural bleeder who wears damage very poorly, likely to step in quickly.

Rinaldi didn't seem physical enough at 155 to make his game work and he got a favorable matchup for his style against knight who likes to play guard. Allen never quits and likes to scramble and seems to turn up as the fight goes on. Considering a play in this spot.

I'm on Rinaldi, personally. Was surprised at how improved he looked at 145 compared to 155, he completely shut down Knight for 3 rounds, long periods of back control with a body triangle in. Nearly finished him a few times.

I think the plummeting line is accurate and where it sits now is what we're going to get... a toss up of a fight.

Prop hits:

Marsh sub +1325 (wtf!)
Reyes Sub +550
Reyes Rd 3+950
Masvidal Sub +715
Quin Sub +1265
Cach KO +715
Grundy Sub +885
Ige rd1 +575
Allen Sub +455
Allen NSC -205

Prop hits:

Marsh sub +1325 (wtf!)
Reyes Sub +550
Reyes Rd 3+950
Masvidal Sub +715
Quin Sub +1265
Cach KO +715
Grundy Sub +885
Ige rd1 +575
Allen Sub +455
well done mate, the line for Marsh sub dropped to +550 in a hot minute

his units are $100 and he's up $20k in the past 10 months.
That just proves my point that he's not understanding the concept of units. If he's up 20k in 10 months and still using his units as if he had a 10k bankroll and betting 10u+ per fight

Or he is doing it on purpose to inflate his record as a tout

Prop hits:

Marsh sub +1325 (wtf!)
Reyes Sub +550
Reyes Rd 3+950
Masvidal Sub +715
Quin Sub +1265
Cach KO +715
Grundy Sub +885
Ige rd1 +575
Allen Sub +455
Allen NSC -205
Where did you get those lines at?

That just proves my point that he's not understanding the concept of units. If he's up 20k in 10 months and still using his units as if he had a 10k bankroll and betting 10u+ per fight
not everyone uses units though. it's a useful skill for majority of gamblers, but it's possible to be profitable and not use units. I get the feeling Marley never used the term units before he turned a tout, touts tend to need units to market themselves. They might as well just say $1000 instead of 10u.

Where did you get those lines at?
dimes

not everyone uses units though. it's a useful skill for majority of gamblers, but it's possible to be profitable and not use units. I get the feeling Marley never used the term units before he turned a tout, touts tend to need units to market themselves. They might as well just say $1000 instead of 10u.

dimes
Yeah, because potential customers will think he has increased his bankroll by 200% in 10 months marketing like that, while it's probably a lot lower. Low key scamming.

I'm on Rinaldi, personally. Was surprised at how improved he looked at 145 compared to 155, he completely shut down Knight for 3 rounds, long periods of back control with a body triangle in. Nearly finished him a few times.

I think the plummeting line is accurate and where it sits now is what we're going to get... a toss up of a fight.

Think you are underestimating the amount of gasoline Knight has drank in his life and how bad of CTE he has at 26. Dude has probably been bare knuckle boxing grown ass adults since he was 11. It shows in his fight IQ and he is on a clear decline at a very young age.

dimes

Man, I thought I was on those quick. He must’ve got to them before me

Got a fast trigger finger
giphy.gif

Back