PBP UFC Fight Night 162: Askren vs. Maia - PBP Discussion: 5:30 am ET/2:30 am PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes I wonder how Shevchenko even exists when I watch some of these WMMA fights.
she is an anomally. she does combat sports for ages and she is extremely athletic.
most of these chicks are subpar athletes and have little to no combat background. a lot of them took up mma to lose weight in their 20s. you cannot compare to a chick like shev who leaves and breathes kickboxing and mma from her child years. and she has good physical abilities.

Nah, don't are about the Journeymen belt and Usman vs Covington is an easy win for Usman.
Hardy vs Volkov comes close and Aldo vs Moraes is probably my second most anticipated fight of the remaining year.
Not Holloway and Volk? I'm excited af for that one. Hope Volkov starches Hardy incidentally. Hopefully Volk does better than the last Aussie fighting with a belt on the line.

Southpaw vs southpaw is just orthodox vs orthodox, Paul.

It's a relief if anything....you don't have to fuck with that extra shit, you can just strike or box

Being a southpaw sucks....you always get clocked with long right hands. It sucks.

Staropoli looks exactly like the guy i used to buy adderalls from in college

Main Card

giphy.gif
IN

60321-1762508.png

I much rather bet on low-level prelim MMA because the odds are sometimes way off. But I might drop some cash on Usman, yeah.
I’m on a betting streak of losing every fight randa Markos is in

Contemplating staying up for this card but tired af. Had my daughter 4th birthday party today.

<{you!}>

Goodmorning to all viewing this from the North American continent.

Wishing you a wonderful day wherever you are in the world.

Enjoy the fights!

as a European, it feels fucking swell to watch MMA at noon for a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doubleEYEpoke
Back