PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hey man, he fought GSP, he’s not afraid to fight anyone .....

giphy-downsized-large.gif
GSP saved Bisping's ass by giving him a money fight and saving him from permanent brain damage, possibly death.

I know it’s mmamath but Devison got completely neutralised by a guy that Joe stopped twice, easy win for Benavidez.

"Everything hes good at im better"

uh oh if JoeB actually thinks that this could be a very short fight and his 2nd stoppage loss

How will Figueiredo react if he somehow wins?
If he has any self awareness, he'll be pretty depressed.

i'd be stoked. a belt means less to me than knowing i'm better than one of the best in my division.

I mean.. I'm not a huge guy..but these guys look like 20% of their total body weight is.. head?...

MANlet's get this fight started!

I feel like Adesanya is trying to find a cool accent to speak with, but instead, it sounds rather corny. Like a wannabe almost.

Why can't he just be himself? Isn't he cool enough or something?
If you think hard about why it is that he can’t be himself, I bet it will occur to you

OMG

WHY did you do this?

A+++

I wanted to make another abominable shoop and did a licky dip google image search for "butt munching" because , that came up, and it just fit.

I'm immensley proud of it. Everything fits so well! LMAO

PicsArt_02-27-07.51.37.jpg

"reckless abandonment....."

WHY the fuck would you put that in your promo? Fire that guy and then fire Cruz while you're at it.

Lets do this you overweight motherf*ker...

Looks like I missed some finishes...Oh well back in time for the main event. Unfortunate Figueiredo missed weight.

Back