PBP UFC Fight Night 199: Lewis vs. Daukaus - Official PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO...pretty much like all his other wins, then?

That’s what I mean. Lewis already has a tendency to win fights in this fashion and Daukaus seems like an opppenent who will lend himself to that type of conclusion. He’s a fast but small HW so I think he’ll be able to catch Lewis early but I’m doubtful he’ll be able to take the power if/when Lewis lands.

Out of likes.
what-why.gif

IDK who wins, but I guarantee both of them will add about 10 years of Traumatic brain injury to the other.

Same …..I feel Lewis confidence might be a bit down and always can be hurt to the body …..Daukaus is fairly fast and maybe can beat Lewis to the punch …..this is the type of prediction that can look bad in hindsight lol

We Daukaus pickers have to stick to our guns. We'll be famous by the end of the fight just like all the posters who picked Pena a week ago.

Same …..I feel Lewis confidence might be a bit down and always can be hurt to the body …..Daukaus is fairly fast and maybe can beat Lewis to the punch …..this is the type of prediction that can look bad in hindsight lol
lol ya it wouldn't be a surprise at all if BB knocks him the fuck out

“It’s great to fight in front of your children”

<28>

Back